Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Five [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Brief didn't say anything more after Zuko and Peter did. She knew she and Zuko had met before, but it definitely wasn't on a whim. She sat there, staring at her star map before smashing it down into her bag, and pulling out her Uncle's list of goals to complete this school year.

She noticed how Zuko's arms tightened around Peter and she groaned. "If I was a Death Eater, I would've told you a long time ago. I'm not. My uncle, however, is. You've probably seen HIM at one of your functions and he's showed your folks pictures of me for something. I can't escape him, okay? I am of no harm at all at the moment."

She sank down into her chair, her arms folded, her ill-mannered personality taking hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

{{ ^-^ Hi!! Peter will be joining us soon; as soon as she gets out of school <3}}

Zuko chuckled kindly at Peter's exhuberance, turning to look at the girls analyticly. He did have to admit he liked the gentle and quiet feeling her got from Scarlet, but the brash and crude behavior Brie was presenting bothered him quite a bit. Cursing under his breath his hold on Peter tightened farther once hearing her admission "You know that's not a very smart thing to say out loud." he muttered giving her a look as he made sure to keep Peter secure against him, his hand going to his neck as if to see if the pendant was still there, breathing a sigh of relief when it was. It's not like ZUko doubted it would be, Peter did and believed anything Zuko asked, another reason the boy was so protective over him.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 am

(OOC: Hiyaaa! Lol, I'm just getting out of school myself :p This is coming along so well<333 You can see how unstable Brie is at times.. but it's not really her talking, in a sense.. it's her uncle's tendencies. He's proud of being a DE, so she doesn't try to hide the fact that she's related to one.. yaaay analysis! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 am

{{ X3 She gets out in like....a half hour I believe but then her and I talk on the phone for about 20 min or so while traffic clears and then she's got to scan and re-start her comp :3 XDDD Zuko is not impressed, admitting her uncle was a deatheater just has him like ">.> backthefuckup" so when the put two and two together and realize how they know each other XDDD ROTFL oh lord XDDD Sorry if I seem off, I just had 6 vials of blood taken from me and I'm like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bounce cheers Arrow Razz }}
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 am

(OOC: okey dokey! 8D I'm so excited lol. Brie doesn't care anymore.. She forgot to take her anger pills too.. Muggles have to take those xD ahaa. THEY ARE SO GONNA HATE EACH OTHER! I think. Razz Oh wow o_o Didja have a blood drive or something??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:40 am

( (XD She just got off the phone, she should be home and on soon <333 XP ahaha Zuko is just an anti-social pric kXDDDDDDDDDD THEY WILL DESPISE EACHOTHER XDDDDD DAMN IT!! Now I wanna do a video of the to Eric and Odettes song from swan princess XDDDDD

>< Nope, lotsa blood tests))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 am

(Alrighty!! n_n ahaha, he totally could've thought she was pretty at the function.. but he didn't know who she was :p OMG THAT SONG, YES! IT FITS. SOO MUCH! They are gonna fight fire with fire... both of them are kick butt at fire spells and stuff xD Ironic, ehh? And ohh, blood tests? What fooor? D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 am

(( :3 She's restarting her comp now x3 She has a pm to reply to on another rp xDD Our characters on that rp have sex ALL THE TIME x-x;; i mean good lord >.e Horny bastards XDDDDDDDDDDDDD He probably did XDD *adores Tiana* XDDDDDDDDDDD YES THAT IS SO THEIR SONG NAO!!! XDDDDDD God I love irony XDDD x_x; my hand has these red and swolen lumps on it and it's only getting worse o___e They wanna find out what it is ))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:24 am

((No rush! xD LMAO, hormones must be raging on that one Razz ahahaha, he's gonna be like "O_O OHSHITITSHER.. wait she was prettier two months ago >_>" XDDD YAAAY!! Irony is amazing, I love ittt <3 Awhh, I hope they do T_T Doesn't sound too fun..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:10 am

((HELLO!! 8DDDDDDDDDDD I'm on a sugar high right now and will probably crash in like an hour XDDDDDDD x_x;; ))

Peter blinked, whimpering slightly at the Death-Eater comment and looked to Scarlet, "So where are you from?" he asked kindly and blinked when Zuko felt his necklace, his eyebrow arching, but shrugged, his attention on the blonde with a smile, " ^^ "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:22 am

Scarlet watched how Brie got suddenly defensive..Though she couldn't blame her..she had to stick up for herself. She then looked back at Zuko, before jumping a little when Peter distracted her from her thought. She looked at him and smiled, "Godric's Hallow." Scarlet said softly, "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

Brie glared out of the window, her face softening as she looked at the scenery. She reached upwards for the ponytail holder that held her bun in place, and took it out, her hair falling down to her shoulders in soft curls. It made her look completely and utterly different than what she had been 10 secnds ago Her right eye was partially covered by her bang, and it made her look mysterious.. pretty, even. Brie continued to glare out the window, reaching in her bag and pulling out a small container of pills along with an empty glass.

She pointed her ebony wand at the glass and said, "Aguamenti," firmly, her dimples showing as she watched the glass fill. She then took two pills out of the container and put it back, swallowing both the water and the pills.

She turned back towards the trio, smiling apologetically, "..I forgot to take my anger medicine. Sorry for my outburst.." The girl then crossed her legs, still trying to pinpoint where she knew Zuko from, "..When's the sweets cart coming through?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 am

Zuko felt his frown deepen once he heard Peter's whimper as he embraced the boy tighter to him, nodding in approval when he saw how soft Scarlet was being with him. Blinking at Brie and frowning when he saw the pills he suddenly became very worried at the girls need for anger medication, making a note to keep her from Peter as he still tried to figure her out he shrugged "Not sure when" he mummbled before realizing something and reaching into his pocket to take out his galleons, turning to Peter with a smile "What do you want when it comes around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Peter smiled at Scarlet, "Very nice!!" he then hummed in thought, "Well Korso and I lived in London until he brought us to Zuko's family....then it just went from there." he shrugged with a smile then turned to Zuko, "Chocolate frog?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Scarlet smiled at Peter, letting Brie and Zuko have their conversation. She then nodded, "Did you like it in London?" She asked, "I always wanted to go there." Scarlet said, before the mentioning of sweats, making her want some. She looked at the door, "You think it's coming soon?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:20 pm

"I hope so," she replied to Scarlet, "I want a couple of Cauldron Cakes myself.. they're adorable." She ran her fingers through her hair silently, the curls caressing her long fingers. Her mind was already all over the place and she had just gotten on the train. Typical, really. Her uncle had become more irritating and clingy this year than any other year, and she didn't know how to deal with her emotions alone. She had no one to talk to, and she hated that fact.

"Um.. I believe that's it right now, if my vision serves me right," Brie said, pointing at the figure coming towards their cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Zuko sighed keeping his hold on Peter as he chuckled softly "Deal" he nodded counting out the galleons needed for the treat, frowning once he heard the girls before heaving a sigh, pouring out more galleons in a silent statement he would pay for their candy and giving them a look that said don't fight it as he looked up, the kindly old woman making her way over to the group and giving a gentle smile.

"What can I get you sweeties?" she said kindly, tidying up the different treats on her cart before looking to them all with warm eyes as Zuko stood up, gently setting Peter down and going over to the woman, holding out the Galleons as he bought some Cauldron cakes, along with chocolate frogs for Peter, snagging a cupcake for him as well, and getting some mint fudge for himself. Turning to Scarlet he nodded

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Peter chuckled at Scarlet, "It was amazing....you'd like it there. Lots of culture and plays ^_^ " then beamed at Zuko, quickly taking the candy and nibbling on it.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:18 pm

(OOC: Scarlet went to bed. She saaid she'd post in the morning. o: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Scarlet got up to go to the cart when it came. She looked at Zuko, hoping he wasn't offering to buy for her, "Um..I can pay, but thank you for offer.." She looked back at the cart, "I'll have some Acid pops, a packet of droobles, and some pumpkin pasties." Scarlet said as the woman gave it to her. She pulled out her Galleons and paid for her sweets. She smiled at the woman, "Thank you." Scarlet said softly, before going back to her seat. She looked at Brie, nodding that she could go get some. She looked at the window as she ate her acid pops very slowly, enjoying them.

[[OOC I think Zuko was offering to pay! If not. Tell me and I'll edit! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 pm

(OOC: I totally fell asleep with this tab open e.o Oopsie..)

Brie smiled at the elderly woman, her eyes reminding her of her own mother.. that is, if shr even was. She didn't remember what her parents looked like anymore.. she hadn't seen thrm in almost five years. All she could remember was that they were amazingly kind. Brie told herself she could be like that.. eventually.

She blinked as Zuko paid for their sweets, the gesture making her feel vulnerable, in a way, "You didn't have to pay for us, Zuko.. that was sweet of you.," she said, gingerly taking the Cauldron Cakes and sitting them in her lap, the ring she had on her left hand sparkling in the light. If you looked close enough, the ring was some sort of engagement ring.. but things can be mistaken, right?

She began eating, putting little pieces of the cake in her mouth. After she swallowed, she breathed in and said, "Are you guys' sweets good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 am

(( OOC: XDDD Yes Zuko was offering to pay XDD Don't take his manly moment from him!!! ))

Zuko gave another chuckle at Peter and his exhuberance, patting the boy softly on the head before turning to Scarlet. He gave a sigh at her insitance on paying for herself. Waiting for a moment before she turned her head, he quickly turned to the elderly woman and handed her the equal ammount of Galleons, taking Scarlet's back and dropping them into her lap silently. Turning back he blinked when he heard Brie and cocked his head, furrowing his brow at the ring Engaged at her age?? he thought with an internal chuckle Pft, who am I to say anything? he sighed thinking about the ring his own father forced him to wear that he had finally torn off and crammed into his napsack, wanting nothing to do with this virtually unknown girl his father had wanted him to marry. "S'no problem Brie" he mumbled taking the chocolate from the woman and walking back over, hoisting peter up once again he sat down, fitting the boy into his lap and began nibbling on his own chocolate, looking out the window and once again going quiet.

{{OOC: Edit: x_x; idky he was looking out a mirror I just woke up }}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am

bounce "Delicious!" Peter bounced with his mouth full of chocolate, "How's your candy Scarlet?" he chuckled and looked to Brie, "How's your cake?" he smiled up at Zuko, snuggling into his robe and wanting to take another nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 am

((Random OOC note: x_e Peter...so.....faking.....cute))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 am

(OOC: He isss! <3 So darn cute! *-* Now I want chocolate.. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Five [S]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next