Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Journey One: Cabin Six [S] Empty
PostSubject: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 am

First Journey
Students Cabin.
Seats Four.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 pm

(OOC: Thats fine, until then, I'll just have Akasha in there, cause she needs to be somewhere alone ^.^)

Akasha arrived at platform 9 3/4 with her mother Asiya, her father Dominic,and her eldest brother Archer. Behind her was her trunk full of belongings, and her caged barn owl, Elia.

The vampiress' countenance was one of anger and reluctance. She did not want to return to this human school for the 6th year in a row, she had made that very clear during the summer holiday. But Dominic insisted, making sure his offspring understood that his word is law, and disobeying him had violent repercussions.

Akasha wasn't afraid of the repercussions, she would face them with her head held high. The only reason she obeyed, was because her mother and siblings were scared for her. Scared that her pride would cause her death or exile. So because of her love for her family and her hate to make them worry about her, she complied with Dominics orders. BUt she made sure to keep her anger obvious.

Akasha kissed and hugged her overly emotional mother, hugged her bother who acted as if it disgusted him, and when she go to Dominic, she simply nodded her head, which wasn't return. That was fine by her.

Briskly, she turned and walked onto the train, her trunk and pet cage trailing behind her. Ignoring the many whispers ad hate filled glares she recieved, she soon found herself an empty compartment. Knowing no one would sit in the same compartment as her, she took out a book, curled up next to the window, and started to read.

Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 pm

[I'm really sorry but you can't reserve seats, it is first come first serve, like it would be on the Hogwarts Express. It's not fair on others to take up seats when this part of the journey may only last another two days or so. Thank you!]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Margaret arrived to the platform with her mother and father. She was excited, and couldn't wait for the train to leave. "Now you remember to behave yourself young miss." Her father told her. Maggie smiled and crossed her fingers behind her back. "I will dad, don't worry." She heard the train whistle and quickly climbed on. She waved to her parents from the window, until they vanished from view. She grinned widely and made her way to find a seat somewhere.

She peeked in every cabin, seeing most of them full. She peeked into the cabin six, seeing one girl sitting there. "Oh good! I finally found some room here!" She said getting in and seating herself oposite to her, near the window. "Hi! My name is Margaret, but I prefer Maggie." She smiled brightly to the other female. Her eyes saw a book on the other girls hands. "What are you reading there?" She asked cheerfully pointing to the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Caleb Button strode onto the Hogwarts express for his final year attending Hogwarts . He walked down the long aisle in the hope of finding a suitable place to sit . His search continued up to the cabin 6 . Opening the door he saw a few students already in.
“ Hi is ok if a boy can join you “ he smiled charmenly while awaiting their answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Maggie quickly turned her head towards the boy who spoke. "Sure, come on in. The more the merrier." She turned her head back to the other girl. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 am

Akasha's entire body immediately tensed when the human girl entered the train cabin. And when the girl began to talk to her, she became defensive, expecting the girl to make a derogatory statement. She was surprised when she instead incquired about her book. In a low voice, the vampire said, "'A Great and Terrible Beauty'..." Trailing off, she went back to her book,relaxing slightly.

When the human male entered the room, she tensed up once more, pushing herself even more into the corner. When the girl Magaret asked her a question, Akasha gave a terse nod,and pulled her hood over her head so that most of her face was covered, the novel covering up the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 am

[ Ooc: Don'll be very sad not to be with his childhood friend T__T But rules are rules ^^]

God, why did his parents have to come each years?! The answer was simple: to make the powerful McAroy family look united and to show every single other families how superior McAroys are. Don hated this rite. He hated letting his mother embracing him. He hated hearing his parents using an affective ton. He hated this comedy... But he had no choice. So he played the good child every years, containing his urge to vomit or to punch them.
He wanted to end it as soon as possible to go find Aurora. But he couldn't see her anywhere. That was unusual since they used to take the train together and seat in the same cabine every years. He waited for her a few minutes but, as she was not coming, he decided to get on the train and reserve two seats for them.
The train was full and he couldn't find any cabine with two empty seats. It could have been easy for him to kick some asses and gain some place but his parents still were on the plateform of the station so he sighted angrily and decided to go find a cabine with only one seat left.
He was walking along the corridor when something caught his attention. No, not something, someone. A cute red-haired girl was sitting in the cabine he was passing by. Don leered at her and smirked. She had a pretty smile and a fresh, yet quite sexy look. 'The journey might not be so unpleasent after all...' thought Don
He opened the door and entered the cabine, bowing his head to greet the students that were already in the cabine and smiled charmingly. "I'm sorry to disturb you but I think you shall support my presence among you for today.". He sat down with elegance and looked at the pretty girl reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:45 am

Maggies eyes lit up when the girl told what book she was reading. "Cool! What is it about?" She saw the girl try to hide in her cape. "What's your name?" She asked the girl.

She heard someone enter the cabin, and looked up. She smiled to the guy. "Hi, come on in." She watched how he sat down. "Why do you talk so funny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:01 am

"Thanks , I’m Caleb- it's margaret isn't it?” He perched himself upon the cushioned seat next to the angelic red haired girl with fair skin who he hoped he'd remembered the right name for. He smiled once more and was about to try and lift the silence when another male entered the cabin therefore he remained silent while the male and the girl conversed.
“ Hi “ He said once the two of them had reached a pause in their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:15 am

She smiled to Caleb. "Hi Caleb! And yes it's Margaret. Though I prefer Maggie. Sounds more cuter don't ya think? I was named after my grandmother. Margaret sounds so old, so I prefer Maggie." She giggeled. "Sorry, I'm babbling. Do you have any nick names Caleb? Cale?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 am

(( Aww Maggie is so cute and bubbly ! <33 ))

Caleb gazed at the beaming girl as she explained. “Hahha its fine I don't mind and yes defiantly – Maggie suits you” He let out anther grin before pursuing further. “Some people call me Buttons/button, as my last name is Button , obviously ” After he finished he let a short laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 am

OOC: ^^ Thank you <3

"Awww .. Buttons sounds cute. So I can call you that then?" She asked looking at him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 am

“ Yes sure if you want to “ He replied as her face looked up at him he felt a hint of his shyness coming to him at the directness of her eyes .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:05 am

[ Ooc: I think we should make an order of posting, don't you think Wink ]

"Thank you." answered Don at the red-haired girl invitation. She didn't seem to know who he was and that was a good point 'cause that meant she hadn't heard about his don juan's reputation.
The other male student, after greeting Don, started a conversation with the cute girl. It was obvious that he liked her and Don smiled thinking of a seductor fight. 'I won't give you any chance to win, my guy' thought Don as he heard the pretty girl name.
He laughted at this Maggy girl question "Haha... Really? Does it look that strange?"He bent in her direction (which would have been easier if he would have changed his seat with any of the two other students but he couldn't help it...) smiling and looking up to her. "Then why not telling me what you'd like me to say Maggy? I can call you Maggy, right!?" he answered her with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 am

She smiled. "So you are a huffelpuff like me. On what year are you? I've definately seen you around before." She looked to the other guy leaning towards her. "Sure you can call me Maggy. And I don't know, like speak more normal. You sound like Shakespeare."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 am

Akasha's eye twitched when the girl asked her another question. 'It should be obvious that I want to be left alone...Must be a hufflepuff...'

When another person came in the cabin, she lowered her book so that only her glowing green eyes could be seen. She studied the humans with calculating eyes. The girl was very talkative and seemed nice. 'Which must make her a prime target for the bullies'

Her eyes turned to the short haired brunette boy next to the girl. He was like the girl, attractive and nice, but a possible target. She shook her head mentally; it was a shame bullying even exsisted at Hogwarts. But such actions are immenent(sp?), no matter the place.

Finally, her gaze landed on the last human, who was male and also appealing to the eyes. But he seemed different when compared to the others. 'Must be a proud Slytherin.'

With that thought, Akasha covered her face with her book again, eager to read more about Gemma and the Realm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:18 am

[ Ooc: Ok how about this order:
-Maggy
-Akasha
-Caleb
-Donald
XD Is it fine? ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 am

yes ^^
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 am

((XD Yes, cause we need order )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 am

( Thats Fine so its now my turn then XD )

" Yes I am and i'm in my 7th year what about you " He answered once again while then listening to the new member of the cabin . Caleb let out a faint laugh at Maggie's response of ' speak more normal' to what appeared like an arrogant male student who thought he was the bee's knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 am

[ Ooc: XD Fine so now it's my turn! X3 ]

Don gave Caleb a quick side glance hearing his moking laugh. So that guy was one year older... He never heard his name before. Don noted in thought he would have to get some informations about him later. He hated beeing making fun of.
He then came back to look at Maggy with a smile. He moved back in his sit friendly saying with a smile: "Yes, you're right. I guess it's just a bad habit that I should get rid of." He added in a light tone:"I was wondering, what house are you? I don't remeber having seen you before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:48 am

She giggeled after hearing Buttons laugh. "I'm a sixth year." She then turned her attention back to Donald. "I'm a huffelpuff. How about you?" She then turned her gaze to the girl in the cloack. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

Akasha looked up from her book once more, giving the girls unwavering smile an emotionless stare.

A moment passed, before the vampire put her book in her lap and pulled back her hood, so that her face was visible. Making her voice slightly higher, she said, "My name is Akasha Wynters. I am a sixth year also."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 am

Caleb returned Maggie’s giggle with a smile then leant forward to see a clear image of the mysterious girl in the corner who seemed to have come out of her shell abit more.
“ Hello Akasha “ He said politely and friendly to the now revealed girl .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next