Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:15 am

"Hufflepuff, umm that' what I thought." said Don, grabbing his chin between his right thumb and in index and looking at Maggy. "Well nice to meet you Maggy!" he said holding his hand to her. "I'm a Slytherin but please don't worry; all slytherins are not monsters unable to feel anything but hatred. At least, I'm not." he said with a bright and friendly smile he knew ho to fake so well (there were only a very few people who was actually able to see how fake his smile was).
He turned around his head a little to look at the other girl who was introducing herself. She was attractive too and there was something in her attitude that intrigated Don. 'She's not a Slytherin so she might be a Griffindor...' thought Don still looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 am

She smiled at Akasha. "Sixth year, that's cool. We might have same classes." She turned her head to the young man from slytherin house. She smiled. "Nice to meet you too umm ... you didn't say your name." She said taking his hand. "And how do you know she is a gryffindor? She looks smart she might be a ravenclaw." She said trying to compliment Akasha.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:35 am

Akasha nodded to all of the greetings she recieved, though the purebloods staring made her uneasy. Like she was a piece of meat. She had to stop herself from growling at the thought.

An eyebrow rose at Margarets statement. "I am indeed a Gryffindor, but I do not lack intelligence. Thank you, still, for the compliment."

(OOC: haha, she's talkative, isn't she?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 am

[ OOC: Don didn't say things about Akasha outloud, he just thought about it ;D ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 am

" Thought he was " Caleb whispered faintly so that only Maggie was able hear. He was happy that Akasha had begun talking and joining in on the conversation. " A Gryffindor is still an achievement though, you're brave and loyal thats bound to be good" He laughed trying to make her feel as comfortable and at ease as possible .
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 am

Akasha gave the boy next to Margaret a tight smile. "Indeed it is, thank you. I find that the traits of Gryffindor house fit my character well, or at least what I can see for myself. I doubt others would agree with me." Her jaw twitched at the memory of her previous years at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 am

[ Ooc: Ok, there's a little misunderstanding so I don't really know what I should say... ]

"Just call me Don." said Don looking back at Maggy straight in the eyes with a bright smile as she was taking his hand. He didn't hold it too long so that she would not see him as a pervert (which he was indeed).
As Akasha was talking again, Don's attention get back to the Griffindor girl. He examined her looking at her. She seemed strong and even so, he noticed a certain fragility in the way she behaved, trying so much to keep other at distance. He just listened to the discussion keeping looking at her to try to find more about her by looking at her behaviour. It was a game he really liked to play and he was good at it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 am

She gave a small smile to Caleb, signaling she heard him. "I think gryffindor is great! I have some friends in gryffindor." She gave a wide smile. "This means I have made one more." She then turned to Caleb. "What do you like to do? Are you into quidditch?" She asked interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:30 am

( Are we keeping to the order or are we just posting again without it now ? <33 )
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 am

Akasha blinked slowly in surprise when Margaret said the word 'friend'. She wasn't expecting the girl to be so nice to her, much less call her a 'friend'. Of course, that would change once she found out what Akasha really was. Oh, well, she'd enjoy the kindness while she could. smiling softly back at the girl, the vampire thought to herself 'The only friend I've had here is- '

Suddenly, the uneasy feeling of being watched came over here, causing her smile to falter. Blinking slowly, her gaze turned to the Slytherin, who was watching her like a hawk. She didn't like it. "Is there something that I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 am

[Ooc: we can keep the order so it's up to you know I think Wink]
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 am

(Hmm, fron what I see, we're about to have 2 different conversations, so maybe not? Maybe once it becomes one big conversation again?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:12 am

“ I think you appear like a gryffindor” Caleb said trying too keep her in the conversation and trying to pervent a fight between her and Donald. He turned once again to Maggie ." I like watching it , I prefer exploring and turning into my animagous – what about you”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 am

"I like quidditch very much." She bit her lip, biting down the words that would have followed. They would have thought she was being silly. "An animagus?! Really?!" She scooted a bit closer to Caleb. "What animal do you turn into?" She asked very interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:43 am

" Thats great , do you play? " He responded interested in her love for it . He continued furthur. " I turn into a bear " He smiled proundly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 am

"Not really." answered Don at Akasha's question a light smile on his face. "I was just wondering what you were trying so hard to hide." he said as his glance became sharper and more serious. He felt like provoking her to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 am

Akasha glanced at Caleb, and nodded in thanks. Then she looked at the Slytherin and raised a single arched eyebrow at his question. It seems like the human was trying to instigate something. Unfortunately for him, she was not one to get riled up easily. "I have nothing to hide, I simply see no reason to expose myself, considering who I am."

Last edited by Akasha Wynters on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 am

She shook her head. "No, I don't." She answered shortly. "My parents bought me a broom, so I can fly, but I don't think I would be very good at it." She said blushing a bit. "But a bear, wow, that is cool!" She said changing the subject. "So you are like the king of the forest in bear form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:08 am

" I'm sure if you practised , you'd get it in no time " He smiled at her use of words. " Totally , I roam around the forbidden forest all the time exploring " He explained to the enthusiastic Maggie while turning his head to make sure a fight hadn't broke out between Akasha and Donald .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:14 am

"Cool, have you seen centaurs or unicorns in the woods?!" She turned her attention to the other two, seeing Caleb do so. "Is everything alright you two?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am

Akasha turned her gaze from the Slytherin to Margaret, her tight smile on her face once more. "Yes, I am fine."

She decided to ignore the instigating Slytherin, choosing to instead continue her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 am

" Yes , In my 4th year I saw a Unicorn , but haven't since " He smiled and turned once more to the two others . As he sw Akasha close up once again he gave a worried look towards Maggie.
" So Akasha , You seen any rare magical creature in the woods ? " He asked trying to get her at ease again .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 am

"Considering who you are?" noticed Don, smiling and raising an eyebrow too. He was not paying attention to the Hufflepufs' discussion anymore. He was sure Akasha was hidding something and his curiousity had become stronger than his desire for the pretty Maggy. It's only when Maggy directly ask a question to both of Akasha and him that he finally stopped to glance at the young Griffindor girl. He turned to Maggy, smiling. "Of course everything is fine! We're just having an interesting conversation and trying to get to know each other best." He looked at Caleb while saying "interesting" to quickly put his eyes back on Maggy to finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 am

Mentally, Akasha sighed. 'There's no point in even trying to read this book, since they keep talking to me.'

She mentally chuckled at Calebs question. "Yes, I've seen many creatures in the woods, considering that I'm there ninety percent of the time. Most of them don't bother me, though."

Then Akasha levelled Don with a cool gaze. "Yes, human, what I am. Man is not as tolerant of others as they claim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:35 am

She frowned at the two of them, seeing that Akasha was going back to her shell. "An unicorn?! That is so cool!" She heard Buttons ask Akasha if she had seen any creatures in the woods. Maggies eyes turned to Akhesa, waiting for the answer. Her eyes widened. "Really!? Aren't you scared to go there? I would get lost in there. Or eaten."

Last edited by Margaret Thompson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next