Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 am

Caleb laughed fondly at Maggie and tried to not think in depth about all the hints and signs he had picked up from Akasha .
" I only go in there to get away from school , sometimes its good to get space and exploring helps me find my way around"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:48 am

Don's eyes widdened a bit when Akasha treated him of 'human'. He knew it, she wasn't human. But what was she? He was really enjoying himself.
"I'm really hurt, you know. I'm a tolerent man; it's just that I am just curious about you." he said in a fake - yet wonderfully imitated - shocked attitude.
Her cold gaze just made him wanting to know more. Should he continue... He was hesitating. Not because he was affraid to be hurt but because he was affraid to hurt her. Too soon. He decided to wait a little longer before doing what he was planning to do but it was hard to resist the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:56 am

Akasha narrowed her eyes at Don. She didnt like his tone; it didnt sit well with her. "Curiosity killed the cat, you know."

She looked at Maggie out of the corner of her eye and shrugged nonchalantly at her question. "No, not at all. It takes a lot to scare me, and forests actually remind me of home. I like to spend as much time there as possible,especially whenever I feel homesick. Besides, like I said, most of them dont bother me, so I have nothing to fear." She shrugged once more, dreading the inevitable question she will eventually get asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 am

Tempting, sooooo tempting... No, he had to control himself. For now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 am

Maggies smile vanished. Her face turning into one of confusion. "Why do not they bother you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 am

Don couldn't help but smile at Maggy's question. He knew he shouldn't have and tried to hide it looking down and making his trying to make his presence vanished as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 am

Akashas eye twitched in self-annoyance. She set herself up for that. But, that didnt mean she was going to dig herself even deeper into her hole.

She opened her book, looking for her page while saying in a monotonous tone, "The normal are not bothered by the normal and the strange are not bothered by the strange. We are unfazed when around those like us. That is the way of the world. Crossing the line has horrible consequences."

All of a sudden, all that could be seen of Akasha, was her book cover and hood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 am

She was still confused, but shrugged. It probably wasn't something she should worry about. "Okay." She looked at the scenery rushing by them. "I can't wait for school to start." She said exitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 am

'And there it goes.' thought Don as he heard the emotionless tone Akasha used to answer Maggy. He was definitly going to enjoy this school year! But the game had just begun, he had to take his time to savor it.
For now he just honestly answered to Maggy: "Yes so do I! I think it's gonna be really fun." with an enigmatic smile on his pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 am

(OOC: btw, Akasha's gonna be all anti-social, unless you ask her something directly Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am

(Ooc: That's what I thought! Wink I'm gonna sleep know so good night. Oh, and I think I won't be able to go on the forum until 6 P.M. tomorrow 'cause I'll be very busy all day. I'll try to go before leaving tomorrow morning but that's all I'll be able to do. I'LL MISS YOU ALL! *hugles everyone*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am

She turned her head to smile to Don. "I'm glad to hear that." She said genuely.

OOC: ^^ Okay, have fun! And I think I shall be skating of to bed here too Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Caleb had been following the conversation silently and now was feeling on edge even more with the hints Akasha had put into his mind. His mind was ticking away analyzing them. ‘Don’t go there, she seems perfectly nice she couldn’t possibility be a ‘He stopped himself there, he would not dig deeper. However the presence of his fear of what she was , was still there. Turning all his concentration to Maggie, he began to respond.
“ I’m quite excited, I can’t wait to be in the familiar grounds and woods once again – I find something new every time I come here” He beamed still having the same charming atmosphere around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Maggie looked at Caleb. "Hey maybe you can take me to the forest sometime. And Akasha can come too. That would be fun." She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 pm

"Sure just name the day” He smiled back at Maggie’s excitement and then turned to Akasha hidden away again in the corner. “Do you want to come aswell Akasha” If the hints were correct he wasn’t sure this would be a good idea , however Maggies face persuaded him to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 am

Aurora sighed in frustration. ''insolent first formers!'' She complained as she entered the cabin. Smiling as she saw Don sitting there. ''Don!'' Going towards him she hugged him. ''I am sorry we had some trouble on the way to here.'' She got out of the hug.
''So what have I missed?'' She looked at the others in the Cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 am

Margaret looked at the newcommer. "Hi! What's your name?" She asked cheerfully. "And you know Don-Don here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 am

Don turned his head to the door as he heard it opening. He happily got up, a hudge and true smile on his face when he saw Aurora walking to him. "Aurora, it's good to see you!" He hugged her back and raised an eyebrow when she mentioned troubles she got to take the train. But if one person was able to even make the train stopped to let her come in, it surely was the beautiful Minister of Magic's daughter.
He helped her with her luggage and sat, his smile still on his face. "Well, nothing in particular. Just regular presentations, you know, learning to know more about each other and all that kind of stuff." answered Don as he tapped on the seat next to him, waiting for her to seat down too.
When she had sat, he pursued: "Let me introduce you to Maggie, a 6th year Hufflepuf, Akasha, an interesting Griffindor in 6th year too..." he looked Aurora straight in the eyes when he pronounced the word "interesting". "And... Caleb, a Hufflepuff." It had took him a fraction of seconds to remember the male student's name. "Ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to the most charming lady: Miss Aurora Scrimgeour." said Don in an emphasized tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 am

Aurora smiled as Don introduced everyone. She laughed softly as he looked into her eyes when he said interesting.
''Well nice too meet you.'' She nodded at the girls. Looking towards the boy. She winked at him. Grinning as Donald introduced her.
''Thank you.'' She than looked at the other woman..Mar...Margret, It was? ''Oh me and 'Don-Don' Have been friends from the day we were born.'' She grinned, Laying her head on Donald's shoulder. ''And maybe even till death.'' Winking at the girl. Before she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 am

Caleb circulated his head in order to face the blonde girl that had now entered the cabin at this late time . He nodded in gesture to himself when Donald mentioned his name.
“ Hello Aurora .” He spoke politely while smiling towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 am

"Nice to meet you Aurora." Her eyes lit up. "Oh really?! What was Don Don like as a child? Did he talk funny then too?" She asked speaking fast to the blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am

Don laughed lightly when Aurora answered Maggie. He turned his head a little to look down at her, layed on his shoulder, and friendly caressed her cheek with his free hand after she had stopped laughing.
He was surprised by Maggie's next question. Again, this story of talking 'funny'? He pinched his lips, raised an eyebrow and look back at Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:29 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow at the girl. ''Of course not, Our parents have educated us to say our first words perfectly.'' She answered.
''Why such a strange question my dear?'' she asked, Not really caring. It was funny.
The girl had no idea that she was embarrassing herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 am

Maggie just giggeled. "He talks like Shakespeare. I think that is funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 am

"Well, as long as it makes you smile, I can talk this way as many time as you want!" said Don in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next