Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Journey One: Cabin Four [S] Empty
PostSubject: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

First Journey
Students Cabin.
Seats Four.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:50 am

Jason moved through the crowds of adults and children alike. Some new and some old. He tried his best not to touch anyone as he made his way to the train. His parents had never come to drop him off after his first year, they never really wanted much to do with him at all after he got into Hogwarts. He watched an upperclassmen move out of his way. He had a reputation for snapping and it held true right now.

He made his way into the train from the bustling crowd, sighing in relief. He brushed his bangs and some of his hair behind his head as he moved to Cabin Number Four. It was the Cabin he rode in on every to and fro trip to Hogwarts. This would be the last time going too, he thought bitterly to himself while taking a seat. He had placed his luggage above him. He pushed himself as close to the window as possible. He watched the crowds of Wizards and Witches bustling around. He felt a bit lonely but knew that was the price he had to pay to be the best for his parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

Alice, Ally, and Anna hugged their parents. "You three be good, all right? Don't give the professors too much trouble." Their father said, shaking his finger at them.

"We won't." The girls said in unison.

"Make sure to write how this year is going, all right?" Their mother said, hugging them each again.

"We will, Mother." The girls said in unison, once more.

"We gotta go!" Alice said, after hearing the warning bell.

"Right, we love you!" Their father said, giving them a kiss on the head.

"We love you too." The girls said, before waving and getting on the train.

"So, sharing or deviding?" Alice asked, as they walked through the corridor of the train.

"I'm going to go find Larissa." Anna said, heading down the corridor.

"I think I'll find Nani." Ally said, heading off in one direction as well.

"Okay, just me then." Alice said, shaking her head. "Wonder where Scarlet is?..."

She walked down the train and found cabin four. She opened the door and saw Jason. She smiled. "Hi, seat taken?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 am

Jason was brought out of his internal rambling, about to snap at the person who disturbed him until he realized exactly who it was.

"Alice, of course the seat isn't taken." Jason's words were smooth as he let a smile adorn his mouth for a moment before it disappeared. He moved his face back to the window, trying not to stare at Alice. He always fumbled around her like a lost puppy and it bothered him sometimes. Like now, when people could see.

But he didn't mind if they were outside in the dark, then he wouldn't mind to watch her. Jason blinked, shaking his thoughts away internally. He sounded like a creepy old perverted man now, in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

Alice smiled. "Thanks, my sisters ran off and I didn't feel like getting in with all the running around that's going on." She said, shrugging as she sat across from him. "I usually never get a window seat." She said, liking the change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 am

"I always do, just be glad I'm not taking the entire cart of by myself." Jason stated, moving his face to face Alice, "So, what possessed you to come to the Tiger's lair?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Alice laughed a little. "I think there would have been problems if you took us the entire cart, Jason." She said, before shrugging at his question.

"You're someone I know, and you know me; I like risking things." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 am

Titania had come with one of the teachers.... she was forced to try and be sociable. Originally having an empty cart but having to fetch her things and come back now there was two other people there. Mentally cursing she just stayed at the door for a moment before sitting down. The young fifteen years old fourth year just looking at her own feet without saying a word to either of them, not even a hello. Hoping to drive them away with her silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:49 am

Jason chuckled lightly, "You know I could take up the cab by myself in that form." He stated with a bit of humor. He fixed his robes before looking her over. He was going to compliment her but the words died on his tongue. He didn't know what to say and it was bothering him.

Jason's eyes moved to the opening of the cab door as a girl walked in. Jason fixed himself being the persona everyone knew him as. He hadn't seen her before but she was a Slytherin. He should get to know her.

"I'm Jason, Jason Todd." He stated flatly, his voice never rising or lowering off of his octave. His eyes moved over to Alice as he tried not to smile again, she looked stunning as always; even in the robes for school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

Alice laughed a little again. "And I could sleep on you in my form." She said, before someone came into the cabin. She looked up and saw the girl who seemed so shy.

Alice smiled at her, kindly. "And I'm Alice Sanders. Pleasure to meet you." She said, holding out her hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Titania was the one of the rare muggle born slytherins, When Alice held at her hand she just looked at her for a moment before looking back down at her feet. just bringing her knees to her chest ".... im no one important, just go do whatever you were doing before I got here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Jason looked at the girl before looking at Alice. He turned his head to face the child, "It's customary for when and older gentlemen and lady speak to you, you answer the question." Jason tried not too seem to harsh, he was just using his teaching voice after all.

"We just want your name so we can include you in our topic of discussion unless you wish to leave?" Jason spoke, unsure of what to say. Alice was the one that knew how to talk to people. Jason, for the lack of better terms, was not a people friendly person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Alice threw him a look, before turning back to the girl. "Don't worry about what he said, it's fine if you don't want to share, but we just don't want you to feel left out, and you are important enough." Alice said, trying to make her feel a bit better about being so shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Titania just gripped unto her robes "... don't threaten me and don't mock me" she said very pointedly to the both of them. Not caring for Jason Todd at all at this moment and Alice more so. She was a gryffindor, like anyone of those people would care for her. Just keeping to herself as she just pull her bag up and unto the seat "... just leave me alone" purposely using it as a little barrier between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

There was a loud set growl that escaped Jason's throat before he turned away. He wasn't willing to help anyone that didn't bother to pick themselves up from the puddle they fell in. He decided he'd ignore her for now, even if that meant Alice being upset with him. He didn't want the fellow dormer in the cab with him, he just wanted him and Alice. Alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Alice looked at her surprised, before sending a warning look to Jason when he growled. "We're not mocking you. I have a sister who is in Slytherin too, so I do have some Slytherin friends, like Jason here. But if you want to be left alone... then I'll do that." She said, feeling bad for the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Jason winced just looking away from both of them. He gazed out of the window. He was trying to calm his building anger at the child sitting next to him. Part of him urged to just turn then and there, to show her how big of a mistake she was making but a large side told him not to.

Jason moved his fingers to the bridge of his nose, rubbing it trying to calm down. He didn't need to be having these issues so early in the school year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

"Whatever" was all she said to the girl. Sometimes she hated being so cruel.... but she just didnt want them near her in case she blew up again. Better they hate her then have them go out the window. Just opening the bag and pulling out one of her books.... strangely enough they were first year the magical equivalent of 'how to use a wand for dummies' gently pulling a small wand from her robes. Figured she could get some practice in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Alice looked at the girl sadly, before looking out the window. This will be interesting... She thought, thinking about the year ahead of her.

"So... you excited for your last year at Hogwarts, Jason?" She asked, not liking the silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm

"No." It was a blunt statement but he meant it. He was going to miss everything about this place. He didn't want to leave, he felt like he belonged here. Jason shut his eyes leaning his head again the window, "I'm hoping the year goes as slow as humanly possible." He whispered out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Titania just kept quiet after that letting the two of them talk while she just kept on trying to keep practices, trying to flip the books pages... it was harder then it looked for her... soon she began getting more and more angry before.... FWOOSH the damn thing went up like a match. Which she quickly closed shut and tossed away from her "Fuck" she cursed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Alice nodded at his statement. It was going to be kind of lonely in the Slytherin house without him watching her back...

Alice jumped when heard the book go on fire and watched as the girl slammed the book shut, before tossing it away. "You all right?" She asked, wondering if she should get her sister Ally in there or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Jason's eyes watched the child's magic back fire. He blinked, a million different reasons popping up into his head.

"Try not to become frustrated." He muttered out, bringing his voice to attempt to help her, unwillingly, fix her problems. She had a temper, as did he. Magic didn't like to work with tempers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 pm

"Im fine- it happens alot" she muttered before going to make sure the book wasnt still burning. throwing it roughly int oher bag clearly agitated when she turned to Jason "....right, didnt realize that you were apparently a teacher. Look i've tried meditation, deep breathing ,counting to ten so yah... sorry im not a perfect slytherin, want to blame it on my muddy heritage too?" obviously having a few issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Alice winced. She knew how Jason could be with Muggle-borns, one thing she would have hoped he would have gotten over by now...

Alice stood up and walked over to the girl, hoping to stop the fight before it really got started. "Hey, it happens to us all from time to time. I know I have a problem with charms every now and then. Not my best subject, but I have friends who help me out and if you want, I can help you out with some things." She offered, hoping to make peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next