Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Jason moved from his seat giving it to Alice as he moved away from the, not ony self centered child, but the mud blood as well. He was tryin his best not to snap onto her, he knuckles were almost turning white from the tightness of his grip. He kept his eyes closed taking a deep breath. He couldn't snap infront of Alice. He couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 pm

{{ x-x okay let me try that again. My kindle tweaked >•> ^^ may Neffie join you??}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 pm

{OOC: I supposed you can XD I'm about to head to bed though and I don't know what happened to Jason, we're on a chat while doing this.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 pm

((*flails* XD EVERYONE IS GOING TO BED T-T

XD I just figured Nefie would be better off first meeting fellow slytherines XP XDDDD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:23 pm

{OOC: Who are about to kill each other >.> And a Gryffindor in the middle of it >.> XD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 pm

{OOC: Talking the to person who plays Jason and she says you can come on in XD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 pm

(( XD oh lawd nefie would only make this worse XDDD so of course I must throw her in XDD

8DDD YAY TELL HER I SAID THANKIES X3))

Nefertiti gave a slight frown as she saw so many cabins already full. Sighing she tossed her long silken black hair over her shoulder before her eyes caught cabin four; a delighted smirk slipping onto her painted red lips as she nearly let out a purr of delight at the hostility in the cabin. Swaying her ample hips as she walked she slid the door open, taking a seat without so much as a word to the others. Pulling her feet up onto the seat, undoubtedly kicking the person sitting next to her, resting her chin in her hand she smirked watching the fight with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm

[[ OOC: no problem. ^*^]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:57 pm

{{ o3o thankies dollllllll

Btw x3 her animated is Chel))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:00 pm

[[ posting order is needed!

Neffie
Ali
Tin
Jay
??]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 pm

XD if its needed you got the order wrong.... I posted before Ali... so it would be
-Nerf
-Titania
-Alice
-Jason

with the seating im guessing being...

Nerf Jason
door window
Titani Alice
))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 am

Titania dumped the ashes in the bin and just shook her head "No. the last thing I need is to end up blowing up the cabin." Seeing Jason exchange seats she just glared at him. Before the other girl just showed herself in... great... now there were 3 people she had to worry about. Just sitting back down and turning her head away, just going to ignore it till it was over.

Stupid teachers... stupid headmaster... what good could come from riding with other students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 am

[[ that works ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:12 am

Alice opened her mouth to say something, before another girl came in. Oh boy... She thought.

"Hi, I'm Alice." She said, remembering seeing the girls face before around Hogwarts, but never really knowing her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:59 am

Jason snapped his head to face the person that touched him. He let out a growl before quickly lookin out of the window once more. He tried grinding his teeth to remove his exploding anger but it wasn't helping. The need to shift was getting stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 am

{{OOC: *runs in* I'm here o.e Sorry I just had six vial's of blood taken so I'm like....WEEEEHHHH Razz }}

Nefertiti scoffed, tossing her hair over her shoulder once more, her long tan fingers playing with the strands as she gave each of them a smirk. At the growl she finally noticed the young man sitting next to her, smirking to herself as she thought Mmmmm, maybe I'll like it here after all biting her lip as she looked him up and down before blinking once hearing Alice, cringing as she looked her up and down with a slight sneer "Your a kitty right?" she mumbled using her derogatory nickname for griffindors. "Nice to meet you wonderland" she mumbled, the nickname popping into her head once hearing the girls name. Scoffing and giving a slight chuckle she held out a hand, her sharp nails painted a dark, near blood colored, red "Name's Nefie" smirking at the attractive young man and the upity young woman who both looked very angry "Oh don't stop on my account please " she purred smirking "I do so love the stupidity of an interhouse fight" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 am

((Can I come in? Smile All the others are full and I don't know where go! XD Please.. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:11 am

(Actually this ones full too, we have 4 im so sorry Sad )

Titania just kept herself turned away not even bothering to stay anything to the new girl. She was just trying to keep herself calm and did some deep breathing she had been taught. Putting away her wand and just getting another book just to read, it was again a very basic book this time on potions.

Looking over the pages as she tried to keep it all in her head. Though the sense something was wrong with the boy in the cabin she recognized the signs of another person containing themselves. Peeking up for a book for a brief moment before just looking back down. At least he would be more angry at that new girl now and leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 am

((Ok! ^^ No problem! Smile I'll ask to Chessie what to do! XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 am

{OOC: Yeah, Ally is looking for a place too @_@ I hope Chessie comes on soon... join the chat, hun Very Happy}

"Jason, easy." Alice said, carefully, trying to calm him, before turning to the new girl.

She gave her a look. "Yes, I am a Gryffindor and I already get the feeling if I say anything more about the annoying nickname you just gave me, it will make you pleased." She stated, crossing her arms, before moving to ignore her.

"This year is going to be fun, don't you think, Jason?" She asked, knowing that the other girl was going to ignore her and Nefie was going to try and bother them to no end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 am

Jason took a breath, trying to let the anger flow through him. He tried desperately to just hold on to Alice telling him to calm.

"If this ride is anything to go by, I'll be spending more time in the Forbidden forest than in school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 am

Nefertiti gave a pout when she was ignored for all intents and purpouses, giggling at Alice "Well admitting it was annoying kinda just gave you away there wonderland" she giggled shaking her head, pouting once more when she saw that Alice had shrugged her off. Huffing she crossed her arms over her ample chest and pouted, his shoulders going up to ears before she giggled, sitting on her knees in the seat and turning to her side to poke Jason "Hey handsome, what's your name?" she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 am

Titania just now more happily flipped through her book, letting the other three duke it out. So long as she was left out of it all three of them could start a duel in the cabin and she wouldn't care. Taking out a quill and writing manually in some notes for her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 am

Alice continued to ignore Nefie, knowing it was annoying her to do so. She focused on Jason and trying to calm him down.

She placed her hand on his. "You can keep calm, you're strong enough to do it." She whispered, gently, while giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 am

Jason looks at the newer intruder to the cabin before looking back at Alice, "Jason. Jason Todd." he stated, his voice was a bit covered with a hiss as he tried to calm down. It was hard enough to keep himself in check with one person. 3 was just impossible. He looked down at Alice's hand on his. He felt the anger just evaporate. He mouthed a thank you to her as he just tried to ignore the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next