Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:23 am

She just rolled her eyes at the other students not caring what the hell was going on in their love lives. Kinda envious though... they seemed to like one another well enough. As for Nefertiti she just scoffed "Only with you here to nag all our ears off with your prattling" opening up her book with a sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 am

Alice blushed when Jason landed her lap. She blushed harder when Nefie made that comment, before she glared at her.

"Sorry, Jason." She said, helping him sit back up and releasing his hand. She placed her hands in her lap and looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 am

Jason felt embarrassed but slightly elated when she didn't say, 'Jason's not my boyfriend.' He turned he head away, trying to level his mind from what Neffie had said.

He suddenly felt really awkward being the only male in the cab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 am

Nefertiti smirked when she saw her comment had the desired effect, shrugging and crossing her legs with a giggle "Isn't it only nagging if I'm telling you to do somthing though?" she blinked "I was just asking your name" she shrugged, smirking when she saw the look Jason had on his face "Yes, your the only male here, oh you pimp" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am

"No... nagging can also be someone talking when no one fucking wants them to" Titania cursed looked over at the other two idiots "And bloody hell, you two just get another cabin already?! if I wanted to be apart of 'hogwarts the loving addition' I would have dressed more like dumb and annoying beside me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Alice glared at the girls. "Look, we're friends, not a couple and if you two would just calm down and stop shouting, we might be able to make this trip to Hogwarts a decent one!" She said, standing up.

"And you," She said, pointing to Titania. "You had no reason to be rude to me and Jason earlier, so just drop the act and act your age and not be a rude kid, and then you, miss "I'm too sexy for you and I'm going to annoy the heck out of you"! If you hadn't have yelled at Titania, then I wouldn't have covered my ears and be standing here scolding the two of you. We both go to the same school and just because I'm not in your house doesn't mean I'm not your classmate. Also, if you need help with something, learn to ask, because you will not get anywhere if you push people away and try to do things on your own, because that's not how it works. Got it?" She asked, before she sat back down and crossed her arms looking at the door, with a glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Jason deflated lightly but began to speak.

"What Alice says is true." Was all he said. He placed a hand on Alice's back, making a purring noise in his chest. A weird ability that came with his Tiger abilities. He wasn't sure how he did it, but it always helped calm Alice down whether she was angry or upset. He just hoped she wouldn't snap at him.

Then again, he could care less about the other two girls. Alice was all that matter right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Nefertiti blinked at the girls outburst, cocking her head slightly and shrugging "Alright then, were telling the truth now?" she shrugged impasssively pointing at Jason "You are madly in love with wonderland over there and wish you were the only ones in this cabin so you could be alone with her and are hoping you gain the courage this year to tell her how you feel about her and have most likely had COUNTLESS fantasies about her" pointing to Alice "......Ditto for you" she mumbled "Otherwise my comment wouldn't have turned you both the color of her dress" looking over at Titania and pouting "What's wrong with how I dress?" officially ignoring the lovebirds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 pm

This was a new experience she had never been on this side of the teasing/mocking. It was usually her, she actually chuckled at Nefertiti's comments. Putting her hands on her hips as she looked at the older girl "No offence but you look like a really weird stripper, you need to put on your robes or something before you pop out of that top"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 am

Alice rolled her eyes and was about to tell her she didn't know anything when she noticed that Titania was actually laughing a little. She sighed and decided to let the subject drop.

She did feel better as Jason rubbed her back and purred. She smiled a little and leaned against him. "All of that made me tired..." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 am

"You're not helping their logic." Jason muttered under his breath as Alice leaned on him, but he welcomed the warmth she brought even though he was an overly warm person to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:56 am

Anise stepped into the Cabbin hopeing there was one last seat open, she had found the Cabbin for herself. her long raven black hair rested on her curvy waistline. "Excuse me.. but this Cabbin is one of the few with an open seat...''she'd say softly, holding her bag closely."My Father directed me here.''she'd smile a beautiful smile."My name is Anise.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 am

((*falls in* Im here!! x_x sorry))

Nefertiti only scoffed at the two lovebirds, before turning her attention back to Titania, looking down at her garb. Putting it up against the other girls outfits she did have to admit she was ab it under dressed, shrugging she grinned "Well, I can do it when we get there" she chuckled jerking her thumb at the pair "I'm having too much fun teasing them. She blinked once ANise entered "Ac-" she stopped, about to explain it was a fourseater, once the cabin began to shift and change to seat six now. ">.> Magic" she muttered to herself before shrugging at the young woman " I don't mind" waving a hand dismissively "S'up to them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 am

Alice rolled her eyes. "Let them think what they want, I'm tired and the seats are not the comfortable." She stated, the girl came in.

"Hi, go ahead, have a seat." She said, smiling, before feeling the train slow down.

"Well... I guess you won't be sitting for long, huh?" She said, shrugging as she stood up.

She grabbed her bag and pulled it down. "So, who else is ready to start another year at Hogwarts?" She asked, glad they were finally there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:40 am

Titania blinked as the train began to come to its stop jus getting up and shaking her head ".... its time to go, or else we will be late" sighing softly.... another year full with more people. And it had started out just 'wonderfully' too. putting her things away as she slung her bag over her shoulders moving to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4