Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am

Nefertiti blinked, cocking her head curiously and tapping her lips in thought "Isn't that the name of a comic book character?" shrugging she pulled up her legs to sit Indian style realizing nobody would humor her in her conversation and began rocking in her seat like an impatiant child; humming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 am

"Jason Todd.... a hot headed wanna be Robin in the batman series" Titania off handedly remarked as she continued writing in her book. Not really saying anything more at that "....another muggle student showed me once" explaining how she got that. One of another persons previous 'friendship' attempts.

She ended up burning the comic book back then and just walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

Alice smiled and mouthed "No problem."

She let out a sigh, she remembered when she was in a muggle comic book phase that she read something about Batman...

One long train ride...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 am

"I know." Jason replied, knowing full well that his name was that of a comic book character. His first name had been actually chosen from that book after his parents had decided someone killing in the name of a greater good was the best example of perfection they could see. That and because his mother and father shared the same names as Jason's parents had in the comic. It was all a really weird occurrence. He minorly hoped it didn't foretell his future.

Jason just held on to her hand, looking outside the cab, wondering when she'd pull her hands back. He almost wished they were on the same side so he could offer a place for her to lean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am

Nefertiti blinked, slightly shocked at the stuffy girls knowledge of comic books before hearing the rest of her statement and yawning. She smirked when she saw Alice and Jason's intimate interactions, turning to Alice she gave a giggle "Wanna switch seats wonderland?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 am

Titania looked up from her book... the Gryffindor girl was annoying but at least she seemed genuinely kind. The other girl? There was a reason she didnt hang around many slytherin girls. so in her head she was screaming 'please dont say yes, please dont say yes, please dont say yes' hoping the little mantra would work some kind of magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:01 am

Alice's back was starting to hurt from leaning forward to hold Jason's hands. She almost pulled back, but froze when Nefie said something.

"Um... I guess. Thanks." She said, unsure of her intentions. She stood up and stretched her back as she and Nefie switched placed. Alice leaned back and let out a breath, before smiling at Jason.

She looked over at the other girl who was now across from her and felt a bit bad; the girl did not look happy having her neighbor changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 am

Jason let go of Alice's hand, almost wondering how the other girl picked up on his thoughts. Oh well, Alice was coming to sit next to him. He tried his best not to smile, but couldn't help himself. He pushed as far into the window as possible to give Alice as much space as she needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 am

Nefertiti giggled once she saw both their excitements at being able to sit next to each other. Bounding over to the other seat she fit herself in snug, with a slight smirk on her face before turning to the girl next to her "Hey there" she giggled holding out her hand "Names Nefertiti but everyone calls me Nefie"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 am

Titania's next line of thought 'oh by merlin's trousers no'... as she quickly just let a small muffled groan when the two women switched seats. Even more so when the other girl tried to talk to her, Titania employed her turtle tactic... bringing her knees to her chest and just looking down at the book continuing to write. Completely ignoring the other girl and hoping she would go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 am

Alice looked over at Jason. "I got plenty of room." She said, reassuring him. "I'm small enough." She said, putting her feet in the seat, showing how much room was left. "See? Petite and perfect for travel." She said, joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am

Jason chuckled lightly, being tall. Probably the tallest currently in their cab. Wait, that was without a doubt. He offered his hand back, almost hoping she'd retake it.

"Plans for this year?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 am

Nefertiti frowned once she was ignored, biting her lip and shrugging she leaned over, poking the girl softly in her side "Hey, I asked you a question" she mumbled sticking her lip out farther "It's not nice to ignore people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 am

Titania glared at the other girl when poked and just shuffled till her back as to the girl. Continuing to write down her notes, she hoped the strangely named slytherin would just leave her alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 am

Alice smiled and took his hand. "Let's see, plans... to do well in my classes and have some fun, you?" She asked, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 am

"I'm unsure of where I'll be taking classes this year. I think they are running out of what to give me... I'm hoping Potions and that," He stated a bit under his breath, knowing Alice would know what he was talking about, "class again this year."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 am

Nefertiti pouted once more, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes "Excuuuusseee me!" she huffed "Are you hearing impared because I know sign language too" she pouted giving her best puppy dog eyes. "How would it hurt you to give me your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 am

Since her back was turned she didn't see the pouting or the puppy dogs eyes so those tactics were a bit... ineffective to say the least. Continuing to scribble, determined to play the mute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 am

"Hope you get to take it again too. You should be able to take the classes you want, right?" She asked, believing that's how it went for 7th years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 am

"I believe so." Jason said, moving a bit closer to Alice, trying not to smash himself into the window if they hit a bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 am

Nefertiti sighed, reaching over to tap the girl on the shoulder, sighing "Hello?? Can you hear meeee!!!??" she near shouted rather obnoxiously into the girls ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 am

Of course that REALLY got her attention. As she wheeled around "WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!?!?! GET A HINT!!! I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!" glaring at the girl now obviously furious as she snapped her book shut "What do you want to know?!?! my name?!?! FINE!!! it's Titania! now leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am

Alice put her hands over her ears when they two girls started shouting. "Good grief!" She sent a glare to the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 am

Jason felt his body jerk to the as Alice had forgotten to let go of his hand to cover her ears. He fell into her lap, face red as could be as he looked at the other students in the car. It was on accident but it was embarrassing to Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 am

Nefertiti jumped at the girls outburst, cocking her head curiously as she had a otherwise impassive face, giving a small smile and giggle "See Titania was that so hard?" she said with a giggle before blinking tilting her head at Alice "um....I think you have other problems sweetie" pointing at Jason in her lap "It seems your boyfriend is a tad impatiant" giving a clap "Good for you though not many guys will go down on their girlfriends"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Four [S]   Journey One: Cabin Four [S] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Four [S]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next