Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 am

Aurora laughed softly. ''So you have a new girlfriend already Don?'' She teased as she grinned. ''Interesting!'' Laughing softly.
Poking Donald in his side. ''A cute one it sure is.'' She winked at him. Smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

Caleb had been letting Maggie ask the all the questions as he sat in silence listening to the conversation carry on about Donald speaking strangely again . He let out a short , quiet laugh again which followed by a cough that covered up for his giggle.
“ So Aurora, are you looking forward to been back at hogwarts or dreading it " He asked in a friendly nature .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:29 am

Maggie tilted her head in confusion. "Girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 am

Caleb hadn’t caught that bit of the conversation. He turned to look at Maggie with wide eyes then looked back at Donald.
“ Girlfriend?” He repeated, expressing his confusion to the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:46 am

Don let skipped a light laugh at Aurora's teasing. But it didn't last very long. Caleb's reaction pissed Don. He dared to laugh about him again! Don's muscles contracted. He tried his best to keep on smiling and resist to his urge to puch him.
He turned to Maggie and his eyes widdened when he heard her question. Could someone be so naive? Wasn't it obvious that Aurora was teasing both Maggie and him?
His mood totally changed and he forgot everything about Caleb. It had just becoming too hard to contain his envy to giggle. He bited his lips not to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 am

Aurora laughed softly. ''Oh don't you worry I am single!'' She winked at the guy. Hugging Don. ''But back off he is mine.'' She grinned.
Obviously joking. ''But yes I am looking forward to go to Hogwarts again, It is my second home almost. Cannot wait to crush some souls.'' She joked again. Winking at the boy once again. ''How about you guys? I've never seen you around.''
She noticed Donald not feeling to good. She snuggled to him some more trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 am

It suddenly connected in her head, she blushed slightly. "Oh...." She turned her head to look out of the window, trying to hide away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:19 am

Feeling his friend snuggling to him more helped him to calm down a bit. He put his arm around her shoulders to thank her.
'It didn't take her long' thought Don when he noticed Aurora had put her claws on a new guy. 'Just as expected from her' he mentally added with a smile.
Maggie's reaction to Aurora's joke was EXACTLY what he expected from the first. She was so cute when she was blushing that way. Don couldn't help but let a carnivourous smile appear on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:20 am

Caleb looked worriedly over at Maggie, and blushed himself when Aurora had mentioned she was single to him . Avoiding the comment he decided to just answer the question instead.
“ Yes I am , you are as well aren’t you Maggie ?” He replied giving reassurance to Maggie with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 am

Aurora smiled as the other girl blushed a little. It was so cute.
''Oh don't need to be ashamed!'' She laid her hand on the girls knee softly shaking her a little before returning to her place. ''It's okay.'' She smiled. She would be nice for now. ''I'm glad you are excited to go to Hogwarts Caleb.'' Smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 am

She heard Caleb talk to her and turned to look at him. "Mhm yes.... I'm excited aswell." She said a bit shyly now.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:42 am

By now Akasha's book had come down from her face and she was studying Maggie's blushing face with amusement. Her observations were always right; the girl was going to get teased at Hogwarts. But, she figured the Hufflepuff would do alright with it, as long as it was just harmless teasing.

Of course, in her own amusement, she didn't notice that she had uncovered her face, and was even showing an emotion in fornt of strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 am

Don turned his head to look at Akasha who had uncovered her face. "It's good to see you smiling miss." He told her, grinning. "For a moment, I tought you tried so hard to disapeared that you would actually managed to do it." he added, teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 am

Caleb hadn’t even noticed Akasha had once again joined them instead of hiding . He didn’t blame her for it , he wished he could hide for Donalds arrogant behaviour and Aurora sly , hurtful comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 am

Aurora looked at the girl who seemed rather odd. She didn't really seem so interesting so she just ignored the girl.
''Caleb are you okay?'' She asked as if really concerned. Smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 am

Maggie lifted her head, hearing Don mention something about smiling. She saw Akasha smile, and it made a small smile creep to her lips also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 am

Caleb turned back his attention to Aurora .
“ I’m fine thanks” Caleb replied , giving back a smile to her. He was still worried about Maggie and Akasha but put on a pretence to seem normal which he succeded.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 am

Akasha stopped smiling when Don said something to her. She didn't like his teasing tone. In fact, she was sure she didn't like any of his tones.

"Thank you, though I think that if I did indeed disapear, it would more than likely be in my best interest. Then perhaps I could finish my book in peace before I return to bloody Hogwarts."

She blinked slowly. 'Did I really just curse in front of them? Damn, he really must be getting on my nerves..'

(Sorry, if my posts are sucky, I'm trying to keep her distant and stuff, cause she doens't know anyone. Sorry! Dx)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 am

Don's grin grew larger at Akasha's answer. He was about to answer her when he noticed the train's speed was decreasing. He let out a sight thinking he would have like to tease Akasha a little bit more.
"Well, I think you won't have the time to finish that precious book of yours anyway, because we'r arriving at that 'bloody Hogwarts' you've just mentioned." he stated emotionlessly, trying to hide his disappointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 am

Caleb smirked and held back a laugh. Caleb was happy that Akasha had put her foot down – he could never do that . He smiled at Akasha to gesture his feelings in hope that she would understand and take it the right way .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:50 am

Aurora sighed. Getting out of Don's arms before she stretched. ''So what are you guys best subjects? What classes are you the best in?''
She tried to make the mood a little bit better, Smiling softly at everybody. As she poked Donald's side again.
Trying to make him laugh again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 am

She smiled softly. "Charms. Though I think I am not failing any subject at the moment." She said not so cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 am

When Aurora pocked his side, Don laughed. He got up and gently pet Aurora's hair. "You already know my answer beauty." he said, winking at her. She exactly knew what to do to make him feel better and he was happy that she was by his side.
He grabbed Aurora's luggage (his had already been carried to Hogwarts. Her mother had had an appointment with the headmaster to discuss some topic Don hadn't asked her about. So one of the domestics who was traveling with her had taken care about Don's luggage) and openend the cabine door.

Last edited by Donald McAroy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 am

“ I do well in and enjoy transfiguration and care of magical creatures” He responded when the train suddenly reached the end of its journey. He gazed out the window and there it was Hogsmeade station. “ well looks like we’re here” He announced raising up to pick his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 am

Maggie stood up with the others, and made her way to the platform. She had some pep in her step now that they were finally here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Six [S]   Journey One: Cabin Six [S] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Six [S]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next