Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Two [S]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Jim laughed, seeing that "Mr. Softy" was catching on. He decided to be nice for once and let Fionn off the hook. He just turned to the topic that interested him the most. "Vampires? Seriously? I didn't know that." He hadn't heard about any vampires at the school. Or maybe he just hadn't been hanging around people that would talk about that kind of thing. He wondered how vampires viewed werewolves, or if they could sense that he was one. The idea made him curious and nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

"hey, 'Mr. Softy' had better not be me, now" Fionn warned the young man, before sighing and turning to Jim. "well, yea. I prefer to keep a firm hand on the rumors, but I checked and they are here. a girl with white hair, she's in my house, and another girl they say is the white haired one's sister. she's in Slytherin. it'll be interesting to see them in action at school. what, are you afraid" he noticed how Todd was falling asleep and chuckled. "sleep tight kid. Is féidir leat eile go deo éasca" now he really wanted to take out his violin and play. but...sometimes he hated images and personas
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 pm

"Well, if you keep it up, that might be your new nickname, Blondie. Mr. Softy McBlondie. I think it has a nice ring to it," Molly smirked. She inspected her nails for a moment, listening offhandedly to Jim and Fionn talking about the vampires. Molly thought it would be interesting to meet them, or at least the one in their house.

"I think it's pretty cool. I mean, I figured there were some animagi and maybe some with Veela blood, but the vampires and werewolf I wasn't expecting," Molly admitted with a flourish of her hand. She sat up straighter and reached back to fix her hair, which was coming out of its pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Todd blinked drowsily. He gave a huff and sat up, rubbing his cheek where the cold of the window had nearly numbed it. "Speaking your home tongue again, hm?" he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'd kind of like to know who they were - unless it's some huge private thing. D'you know who the vampire is, at least?" he mused, glancing briefly at Fionn. "How do you know all this anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:23 pm

"Molly if you dare I will put of bewitched posters with your picture and the words "adorable little dolly" all over the school" he wasn't joking. "I don't know their names, mainly because I really don't care, and not that vamps creep me out or anything, but I'd honestly prefer to keep my distance" he rolled his eyes at Molly. "did you not hear any of the rest? we were also discussing the spawn of Filch coming here. and I've got contacts beret boy. some people just can't keep their mouths shut and if you listen long enough you can find out quite a bit. and I was telling you to have good dreams, kiddo. because heaven forbid you have bad dreams and Molly here blame it on me"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 pm

"And if you did that," Molly stood up in anger, her hands on her hips, "I'd have to jinx you into a dress and wig. I'm sure that'll make a nice blow-up picture in the great hall. Mrs. Soft McBlondie, Queen of the Gryffindors!" Molly gestured her hands out grandly, picturing it perfectly in her head.

"Honey, I wasn't paying attention to your scratchy voice; I tuned out a long time ago," Molly rolled her eyes in annoyance. She sighed. "Oh, I would not blame that on you, Merlin's beard, you make me out to be some sort of mother." Molly was annoyed and figured this was as best a time as ever to go get dressed in her robes. She reached to her trunk above, rustled around, and grabbed her robes.

"I'll be back in a bit, I'm going to go change, Blondie is annoying me," Molly huffed. With that, she walked out of the compartment and down the hall.

[/and now I'm going to take my leave and go to bed. I won't be on much tomorrow... or Sunday, but I'll try to be!]
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"Hm, sounds interesting. Haven't heard of someone like that going to Hogwarts," Jim said, thinking a little. Maybe they would know how it felt, to be some weird creature that nobody could understand. Then again, he wasn't sure if he had the guts to just walk up to them and say "Hey, I'm a werewolf," even if the other person was a vampire. He had kept it a secret the whole time he had been at Hogwarts. Actually telling someone about it was mind-boggling to think about.

He glanced up at Fionn, noticing that his tone was sliding back to what it usually was: smart-alecky and slightly annoying. "Well someone's getting all crabby again," he said. "Is it because of the nickname?" He made sure to keep "Mr. Softy" in the back of his mind for future come-backs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Fionn snorted. "all you outcasts should have a club. then I can keep an eye on you and you can socialize" he grimaced and shook his head, running a hand though his hair. "no. not really. we're just getting closer to Hogwarts, is all. and I realized I forgot to do something back home and I hope it doesn't cause too much trouble. and I hate the train ride. I like roaming, but then I've got trouble balancing when the damn train is moving" he stared moodily at the floor. real reason he didn't walk around was because of some people he'd rather not see until after the banquet.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Todd smirked, fighting back another yawn as he surveyed the remaining boys through half-opened eyes. "Wouldn't that make you one of the people who can't keep their mouths shut if you're blabbing to us?" he muttered, not really caring if he was heard or not.

He frowned then, not sure if he wanted to be around when Fionn reached Maximum Annoyance Mode. He supposed that would be when everything would be rivalries and suspicion again. The train ride actually seemed to be when everyone relaxed, more or less.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:01 pm

"Outcast Club? Yeah, that'll be the day. Herd us all together so the bullies can take us all at once. Yeah, that would be a smart move on our part." Jim doubted that the outcasts would band together like that anyway. Being an outcast practically meant that you were alone and weren't close to anyone. An outcast club was practically like an oxymoron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm

"I'm talking cuz I'm bored and it's me talking or you getting pummeled. take your pick" he shrugged. "strength in numbers" he drummed his fingers on the seat, glancing around him agitatedly. when he got to school, there was going to be a very long practice session. or a bunch of sewer water wet kids. whichever was faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 am

*See Alice's goodbyes to her parents*

Ally was finding it difficult to lift her luggage, it was then that she contemplated how she had certainly packed to much, she kept stumbling. Realising that there was a free cabin, she quickly entered, smiling and flustered.
"Hello, I'm sorry, you don't mind me joining you, do you?" Ally paused, her arm aching from the strain of holding her bag, she really wasn't all that strong, she was the weakest and fractionally smallest of the triplets.

[This is SailorChessie; Helping out Johanna/AngelsHaven767 with her triplets by playing Ally. xD]
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 am

Jessica jolted back into consciousness, realising that she'd fallen asleep. She looked up towards the doorway and saw... Oh dear God, it's one of the sisters. Though Jessica didn't have anything personally against any of the sisters, their constant changes and the inability to tell them apart- she'd known for a while about their little costume changes- put her on edge around them.

"If you don't mind one hell of a packed cabin," she muttered in reply to the girl's request. "Though I thought you'd want to sit with your sisters."

She hadn't meant for the sentence to come out so bitterly, but Jessica was still rather tired and she was still rather uncomfortable with people seeing her. Especially the bubbly ones. She knew what to expect from a Slytherin, a few snarky comments. But a Hufflepuff?

[Yo there SailorChessie Razz]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 am

Fionn looked over and sighed. their cabin was definaetly getting popular, wasn't it? he stood up and walked over, lifting up Ally's bags and shoving them into the already overflowing above compartments. "you can have my seat, Ally. I'll find some where else" and with that he wedged himself in a corner in the ground next to Jessica. at least they could sit together now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 am

"Ever the gentleman," Jessica murmured tiredly, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She jumped slightly as Fionn wedged himself in the corner with her, and she noticed him smiling. Well, of course he was smiling. One of the Sanders triplets had just walked in.

"How long was I asleep for?" she asked tiredly. "I wanna know how long I've got before we have to get changed"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 am

Jim looked up at the newcomer, seeing that it was another blonde. Well, she didn't have the same animal-like face as Jessica, but her hair was almost the exact same shade. He shook his head, showing that he didn't mind her joining them. He was surprised to see Fionn give up his seat for her. He was just full of surprises today, wasn't he? "Eh, I can deal with cramped," he said. "It's when stupid things are said that get things heated up in here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 am

he chuckled. "quiet you" he said lightly to Jessica and shrugged. "um...not sure...a few hours? you missed an interesting conversation about the resident vamps and stuff, and Molly's gone to get changed already but I know she'll be back at some point" he glanced up at Jim. "yes, stupid things. but we've managed to get by without coming to blows, so count yourself lucky"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 am

Aimee nodded uncertainly and was rather taken-aback when Fionn gave up his seat for her and helped her with her luggage. "Thank you," She spoke uncertainly before sitting down. Aimee smiled at Jessica's comment. "My sisters?" She thought about it, all of them in one cabin together, well that could be rather amusing. "No, Anna.. well, she has her own social life here and I'm not sure where Alice is." She said simply with a warm smile, she was not put off by her harsh tone. Her heart skipped a little bit when she saw the brown-haired boy talking, he was.. cute. She instantly became rather shy, as she did in most social situations.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

Jessica snorted slightly, resting her elbows on her knees. The very idea of having resident vampires was absurd in hindsight, but true enough. There was even one in Gryffindor.

"Only a few hours? Huh, not too bad I guess. Didn't think I'd be able to sleep at all if you two were arguing... still can't get over the fact that you weren't, actually."

She looked towards the triplet- it was all Jessica could think to call her, and was a name she often referred to them as in her head- and could not help but smile a bit. The girl seemed unphased by her apperance, instead seeming to be quite fascinated with Jim's. Jessica looked slyly at Fionn and nudged him gently with her elbow.

"Looks like you've got some competition," she muttered to him, hoping that she couldn't be heard by the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 am

"I know, it's a miracle in and of itself. but I just said what annoyed me in Celtic and didn't elaborate and we were all good" he shrugged, then looked at her uncomprehendingly for a moment. competition? someone was after her as well? wait...he glanced to where she was looking and saw Aimee making googly eyes at Jim. Fionn held back his groan. why did everyone think he had a crush on them? he viewed all three as good friends, sure, but he really didn't have much of a romantic interest in them. "for Aimee? she's just a friend Jess. he can have her. I actually like someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 am

"Only because you have the rule of not socking anyone in the face until we get off the train," Jim pointed out. "If we were anywhere else, you know we'd be going at it by now." Jim didn't need to add that he was usually the one who ended up on the ground, battered and bruised, by the end of the fight. He knew that Fionn knew that much at least.

He looked up, noticing that Aimee was looking at him funny. The thought of it being a sign of affection didn't even cross his mind. He wasn't exactly popular with the girls, or anyone for that matter. He just assumed that if girls looked at him for a lengthy amount of time, it was because they thought he was weird. His stomach squirmed uncomfortably and he looked hard out the window, avoiding Aimee's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:58 am

Jessica laughed, shaking her head.

"He's got a point, you know," she said, smiling. She noticed that Jim was all of a sudden looking about awkwardly. He must have noticed the triplet staring.

Jessica looked towards Fionn whose gaze seemed a bit dazed. She nudged him gently with her elbow and nodded pointedly towards Jim.

"Maybe not so much competition," she whispered, not wanting the boy to hear. "Come off it with this whole just friends thing. I've never known you look at a girl that hot and not want to do something about it. This other girl must be something else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:04 am

"he may have a point, but it still proves nothing" he grinned at her, then looked back at Jim and Aimee, rolling his eyes. "that boy really needs some lessons in love" he glanced back at Jessica and gave a slight smile. if only she knew...."she is, actually. she makes everyone else look ugly. no matter what she does to herself, since she changes her looks now and then. but she thinks I'm boarish and shallow, so for now I'm just happy watching from the sidelines" he shrugged at her. "I did like the triplets, it's true, but they're always together..."
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 am

Aimee couldn't help but overhear Fionn's point about the triplets always being together and instantly felt a little withdrawn, they were still individuals, it upset her slightly that people did not see that. Jim turned away from her and she blushed, she should've learnt by now that boys were not interested in her really, she was certainly overshadowed by Anna and Alice.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 am

((hun your minister for magic account is up, not Aimee's ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Two [S]   Journey One: Cabin Two [S] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Two [S]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next