Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

(tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 am

Molly let out a laugh. Yeah, well, he'd probably never hear the end of it now. He had to be careful what information he told her; she'd use it to the best of her ability against him. Molly then batted her eyelashes once more and flipped her soaked hair over her shoulder in a very girly manner. "Oh, Fionn, I never knew you thought I was beautiful," she teased, letting out another laugh.

Molly's shoulders slumped and let out another groan. "Ugh, fine," she drawled out. She wasn't even sure if she'd do it. She had quite a lot on her mind and plate as well, but maybe some place to goof off and act and have fun would be nice. She doubted her Uncle would want to be the head of anything like that, but maybe he could find someone who would?
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 am

he grimaced. "as beautiful as a trainwreck" he shrugged apologetically. "look, I was gone a few days longer than everyone else due to the well incident. I came back here when m' sister woke up. I'm behind and I need to get caught up. otherwise I'd help, but I need to get my studies done"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:41 am

"Tsk, Fionn, how can you be so cruel?" Molly pretended to be incredibly hurt by his words. She pouted out her bottom lip and even managed to make her blue eyes watery - she was absolutely brilliant when it came to crying on demand; it was the only time she ever cried in front of people... when she was faking it. She hated to cry in front of people for real. It made her feel weak and vulnerable and she just couldn't stand feeling as such.

"Naw, I understand," Molly offered him a small smile. "Hey, if you need help with any of those studies, I'm getting pretty brilliant grades." She gave him a toothy grin. Well, she supposed that all depended on the subject. There were only a few classes she was doing less than okay in... like Divinations for example (she thought it was such a pointless class).
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 am

"you crying or is the rain getting in your eyes?" he drawled, completely unimpressed. she'd done it too often around him to get what she wanted. he smirked. "yea, because you're a total help in Divinations. didn't the teacher make a remark about the tealeaves having more Sight than you?" he was just poking fun, he was getting decent grades in that class. "getting helps from Liam on my Herbology, so I'm good there, thanks" the looked up, the rain had mostly abated. "want to end the conversation til we're on solid ground and dry, or...?" he attempeted to get the hair plastered on his face out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 pm

"Oh, come on now, that was some quality crying right there!" Molly argued. Perhaps she had overdone it too many times over her years. She'd have to find new victims to use it on... she loved to see people's reactions when she started to cry for the first time in front of them. Then she'd burst out laughing and they'd just stare at her, sometimes seething. It was quite amusing.

"Ugh, shut up! That was once and Divinations is pointless anyway. Heard we got a new teacher this year though, hopefully she's better than the others - they were all insane, I tell ya," Molly told him, circling her finger next to her head to indicated crazy. Really though, what was the point in her learning Divinations. She didn't have the sight... apparently, the tea leaves had it more than she did... and she was never going to use it again in her life. Pointless.

"Oh, Mr. Grumpy pants?" Molly perked up. She remembered meeting him after the ball while playing the drinking game. "Well, glad you're getting help from someone then... I'm not much of a fan for plants." Moll chuckled. She then held out her arms rather limply, examining them. "Yes, getting out of the rain actually sounds like a good idea. I'm soaked to the bone." She could actually really go for a blanket and a warm mug of butterbeer... or hot chocolate, either one. Hopefully she didn't catch a cold, otherwise she'd have to fear the wrath of Madame Pomfrey.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 pm

“see, this is why you must create and join a drama club. You’re talents are wasted on me” he folded his arms. “well, I remember that class being truly interesting. One of the few times I actually paid attention in that class. Or when one of them set her skirts on fire in hot coals, that was dramatic” he didn’t mention how they’d both laughed their heads off and gotten detention. “a new one? Hmm…yea, we’ll see how long she lasts” Fionn snickered. “I’ve shared a room with him since my second year, and if it’s true that he’s got fairy in the family I believe it, with how fast his moods change..I always seem to piss him off one way or another. You too then huh?”
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Molly let out a sigh. "Yes, I suppose you are right, for once." Maybe she really should create one. She had only started it as a joke, but the idea of it was becoming more and more appealing the more it was mentioned. Really, where else could she fake cry and get applaud at?

Molly covered her mouth, trying to bite back her laughter. That had been one of the BEST Divinations classes to date. Oh man, that had been such a fond memory. "I think that may have been the only time I enjoyed that class. You know, when she wasn't trying to predict people's deaths or anything." Molly then let out a snort. "With us in her class, I doubt she'll last two days."

"Oh really? I only met him this year." She was actually rather surprised at this. Perhaps she needed to pay attention to people more often. "Surprisingly, I did not," Molly told him. "He just seemed rather grumpy after the ball and so I called him Mr. Grumpy Pants and then we all decided to play a drinking game. Yes, fun times, fun times." Molly did really enjoy her nicknames, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 pm

"I'm always right, you just never listen to me" he muttered with the roll of his eyes. he grinned. "oh, fuck. now I'm excited! wonder if we'll send her into a mental breakdown like the last one" that would be funny. "well, yea. didn't you ever hear me complaining about him? or were you tuning out as usual? oh, god. he was grumpy before you talked to him? wonder who pissed in his punch, then..." he began gliding towards the ground
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:44 pm

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Molly asked with a vacant expression on her face, cocking her head to the side before bursting into laughter. "Never thought I'd ever say this, but I'm excited for Divinations! Maybe she'll be a pushover... wouldn't that be splendid? Maybe I'll finally pass this class with flying colors," she let out a snort. No, that would never happen.

"Fionn, when do I ever not tune you out?" Molly teased. No, she often listened... it just depended on how much she retained and how interested in the topic she was. "He was, I can't even remember why - I'm not sure if he said anything about it or not. I dunno. I was a little tipsy by that point," Molly chuckled. She had had quite a lot to drink that night, but it had been incredibly fun. Molly followed Fionn in the descent to the soft, wet ground below them.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:54 pm

his boots squelched heavily as he landed. "Starkey, you are the most insufferable woman I've ever known" but he was grinning. "that would be interesting, seeing you pass divinations. maybe I'll use taht for a prediction, we'll see if it comes true" he snorted. "your mind retains as much as a leaky flower-pot" he sighed. "well, wonderful. wonder if it was the same bee in the bonnet that made him rather more short-tempered than usual in the library"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Molly, rather daintily actually, landed on the wet ground. She examined her black sneakers and figured she'd have to clean them later as they were now covered in mud. Moll grinned up at him - seeing as he was taller than she was, as most people were. "Aw, thank you Causer, that might be the best compliment I've had yet to date." She chuckled.

"Oi, shut up now. I can... somewhat pass... maybe," Molly scratched her forehead. Okay, perhaps she'd need a tutor. Probably. That only made her hope that this Divination's professor wasn't as out there as the others... someone she might be able to get along with enough to get some help in pulling her grades up.

"Oh, come on, it retains things... just... non... important things," Molly gave a light shrug. She then quirked an eyebrow. "Oh, and bee was buzzing around in his bonnet?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 pm

"I'm in a good-ish mood" he joked. "we'll see, oh ye of absolutely no sixth sense" he walked to the exit cackling. "non-important things, yea, yea it does that better than most" he shrugged. "dunno, he wouldn't say. he was just on edge"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 pm

"Yes, apparently so. I am unsure if I should feel worried over this fact or relish in it," Molly shrugged, cracking a smile. "Oh, hey now!" Molly lightly hit him in the back with the tail end of her broom before rushing in front of him towards the exit, sticking her tongue out back at him as she did so. She turned around, walking backwards now. "Oh, too bad, I do love some good gossip every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm

he stumbled slightly as she hit him in the back and gave a mock glare. "hey, now" he warned lightly and rolled his eyes. "want some good gossip? I saw miss Filch painting 'Hufflepuffs rule Slytherins drool' on the dungeon walls" (seriously making a picture and fanfic of this <3) "go check it out. she was doing it with her new tail, too. bet the Slyhetherins are going to love their new decor" he snorted. "that kid has more balls than anyone I know. hard to believe, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm

"What?" Molly questioned innocently, giving a light shrug. She then let out a snort, picturing the young Hufflepuff girl with a lion's tail whilst painting on the dungeon walls. Molly had to agree, that girl had some guts doing that. She shook her head, laughing. "That's pretty wild. I wanna be there when they find it, can you imagine their faces?" Pranking the slytherin's was quite fun, one of her favorite past times. Maybe she'd have to swap some ideas with Pippa.

[ooh, nice, bahaha. I can't wait to read and see that~ xD]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 pm

"yep. guess she was too happy to be a Gryffindor, because damn she's got the guts" he snorted. "tell you what, I get the popcorn, and you find a way to record it and we'll make a party of them freaking out"

((it's going to be fun~! XD but she's going to get in SOO much trouble XD))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Molly let out a snort. "Okay sounds good..." she paused then, pursing her lips. "Wait... uhm... is recording it some sort of... muggle term? Is it like our portraits... or, ooh, those televisions people keep telling me about?" She questioned. She really didn't know much about muggles, to be honest, and she hadn't had enough Muggle Study Classes to help her out (and even when she did, it confused the heck out of her).

[xD I can imagine! Oh Pippa, you little trouble maker~ <3]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm

he facepalmed. "oh, right, you don't know about tape-recorders...wait! your cameras work the same way. just bring a wizard camera and we're all set" he snickered. "they should find it sometime after dinner, I think"

((she's so much fun to play XD I don't have to down play the cannon pippi at all XD just let her flow and do what she wants and the mayhem writes itself XD))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 pm

"Ah, okay then," Molly gave a light shrug before letting out a small snort. "Nice. They'll definitely hate seeing that; it might piss them off more than that time I toilet papered their common room... though, I don't know... they were pretty pissed." Molly chuckled as she finally got out of the rain and in the main corridor that lead to the changing rooms. She brought her hair around her one shoulder, attempting to squeeze as much water out of it as she could.

[hahaha. That's probably what I love best about her, because I loved Pippi Longstocking growing up. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:36 pm

I'll show one when you come over. one sister records everything" he smirked. "or the time I painted a moustashe on the picture of the Bloody Baron and convinced Peeves to wake them up every morning with the song "rubber ducky" from sesame street? I still don't know how I convinced him..." he snickered and began shaking his head lik a dog, water flying everywhere

((lol, I know right? Pippi is the best books and movies and series for kids growing up. I learned so much from her and had so much fun watching her antics XD))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 pm

"Really? That'd be cool." Molly did find muggle things quite interesting, especially since they were so new to her. She was just so secluded in the Wizarding World that it all just confused and amazed her at the same time. Molly laughed. "Oh, pranking Slytherin's... there really is nothing more satisfying out of life than that," she gave a content sigh before Fionn started shaking his head about like a dog.

"FIONN!" Molly yelled, trying to ward off the water that flew towards her - not that it mattered much, she was drenched as it was. She couldn't wait to change into something more comfortable and wondered briefly if she had left anything in the changing room for her to change into quick.

[that's my childhood right there. oh man. the nostalgia. xD]
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 am

He snickered. “what? It’s not like you could get any wetter, Molly. You’re already as drenched as a drowned sailor” he sighed happily. “yea, best times to be had by all pranking the snakes. Some of my best memories, right there” he started heading to the boy’s changing rooms. “later, Molly”

((totally XD I’ve been dying to rp her for ages XD))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:27 am

"Shut up," Molly stuck her tongue out at him. She then chuckled. Yes, there had been most of her fond memories there as well, despite all the detentions she had received because of them. They had all been worth it. When Fionn started to head to the boy's changing room, she threw him a mock, dramatic kiss before wiggling her fingers goodbye. She shook her head, chuckling still before entering the girl's changing room.

[haha xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind   (tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(tag anyone) a flight to clear the mind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2