Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emily's Characters [Threads List]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emily's Characters [Threads List] Empty
PostSubject: Emily's Characters [Threads List]   Emily's Characters [Threads List] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 am

Emily's Characters [Threads List] 2-17-hot-cute-smile
Derek Stiles
Heavy Petting [Derek/Knox] - Complete.
Voulez vous coucer avec moi, ce soir? [Derek/Luciana] - Discontinued.
Do I Have to Remind You How Much I Don't Like You? [Derek/Alliss] - In progress.

Emily's Characters [Threads List] Tumblr_m6ksoqxn1O1rqrarj
Kristopher Bell
The Professor's Party, New Years [All Teachers] - Complete.
Tell Me What I Want [Kristopher/Jasper] - Complete.
You're going to Die [Jasper/Kris/Alliss/Laura] - Complete.
After Effects [Jasper/Kristopher/Laura] - Complete.
Bruised ego and bloody bandages; [Alexander clan/Kristopher] - Complete.
Bottoms Up for Downed Morals [Kristopher/Jasper] - In progress (Rated M for Mature).
Paperwork [Kristopher/Vanessa] - In progress.
Trying To Get Back In the Swing of Things [Kristopher/Belle] - In progress.

Emily's Characters [Threads List] Tumblr_m63dzzEtD21rrllyh
Richard Grayson
What's Wrong With this Picture? [Richard/Laura] - Discontinued.
Intelligent Orphans Unite! [Richard/Jessica] - Discontinued.
What Happened Last Night? [Richard/Ambrose] - Discontinued.
You're My Role Model [Richard/Knox] - In progress.
Just a Little Tired [Richard/Molly] - In progress.

Last edited by Kristopher Bell on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Characters [Threads List]   Emily's Characters [Threads List] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 am

Jesus christ I needed this so badly. Tumblr has taught me this is a good thing.

can we all just take a moment and respect the fact only Kris has completed threads?

Oh my God I'm a fucking loser. /flees.
Back to top Go down
Pippalene Filch

Pippalene Filch

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Characters [Threads List]   Emily's Characters [Threads List] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 am

don't forget "Umm...I can't even explain this right now" thread with Fionn and Rich ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Characters [Threads List]   Emily's Characters [Threads List] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Okay, so guys. I've been noticed that I'm in... twelve open posts right now. Most of them aren't being responded to. So? I'm going to close them. It's too many and honestly I 'm not expecting replies. I'm just going to shut the ones that don't seem like their going anywhere or the ones I can't find myself replying to for reasons of not understanding the post or things of that matter. It's nothing against anyone but... Jasper and myself were discussing the fact it's starting to become labor intensive to even begin trying to reply as our characters and neither one wants to burn out.

AND IF YOU'RE IN AN OPEN THREAD WITH ME AND I DON'T REPLY. CALM THY FUCKING TITS. It takes me a bit to reply. I got yelled at twice today for not being prompt in my replies, I spent today trying to reply to another RP. This isn't my only one, I just happen to be more active here than in the other one.

I'm human, okay? I can't just crank out replies at the wave of my hand. I post quality and quantity, I expect the same treatment. So... yeah... a bit of a rant, but I'm hoping you all understand. This kind of goes for Jasper and myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Characters [Threads List]   Emily's Characters [Threads List] Empty

Back to top Go down

Emily's Characters [Threads List]
Page 1 of 1