Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Jarod laughed and pulled her up into his arms again. "No I don't have a uni-brow. Any other questions?" He grinned. "And you just had to ask." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 pm

When he pulled her up, she shook her head a little. She placed a hand on her head and scowled. "My hat fell off thanks to you." She said, going to pick it up, before someone kicked it away.

"Hey! Watch it!" She said, glaring at the person who kicked her hat away.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm

"Might wanna get that checked out, then," Waycca muttered. She tensed slightly as they were suddenly twirled and the world spun around her, though she was fortunately able to keep up.
She grinned up at him, elated that they were in public, and not a stinking inn with awful coffee either. "And you said you can't dance. Twirling has to count on some level, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Fiona suddenly got a wonderful idea.

"Wait here." She told the beautiful Cinderella. She ran over to the stage and jumped up onto it.

She grinned at the musicians. "Lets liven up this music huh?" The band smiled back and nodded.

The music started pumping loud and wild. She grinned jumped down and started bobbing her head dancing with everyone around.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Jarod pulled his wand.

"Accio Hat." He grabbed it out of the air after it flew into his hand. He plopped it back on her head. "Sorry about that Toots." He grinned at her jokingly.

The music suddenly turned to a loud Jarod started bobbing his head. He held out his hand. "Still want to dance?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Audrey gave him a look. "Don't call me "toots"." She stated, fixing her hat.

When the music changed, she looked around at everyone dancing to a different beat. She nodded her head to the beat.

She looked over at him, before shrugging. "Sure, but no dipping this time." She said, wagging her finger at him, before grabbing his hand and dragging him further into the dance floor.

She danced to the beat of the song, almost getting lost in the song.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Jarod grinned. "Ok no dipping." He let her pull him farther onto the dance floor. Jarod smirked with a sudden idea. He spun her around and pulled her in close to his chest and had moved them too the beat.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Todd smiled widely. "Evidence indicates that this gypsy is rather footloose. I only hope I can keep up." His eyes flicked to the stage where a girl in a bunny costume seemed to rally the band into playing something more upbeat and he grinned. "Now we're talking!" He was able to dance to the beat, though risking fancy moves probably wasn't going to be his thing tonight.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 pm

"It's me Evaine." she said wanting to take off this stupid mask but of the rules. Eva was great at braking them from time to time but this was different. She placed her hands back to her sides waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Fiona found Cinderella again and took her hands dancing around with her some more.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 pm

(............
*looks at long pages of posts*......F*ck this Sh*t *Table FLip)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:58 pm

((YOU CAN DO IT BB. I BELIEVE IN YOU.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Penelope blushed madly. "O-oh, I don't know... I'm really not very good... I mean..." Penelope shrugged. She had proved that evident when dancing with Charming, though she had still had fun doing it. "S-sure."

[I BELIEVE IN YOU TOO! CLAP YOUR HANDS IF YOU BELIEVE!]
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Audrey laughed, before pushing away from him a bit. "Too close for me." She said, giving them both enough space.

"Not a fan of being very close when it comes to this kind of music." She stated, never liking how close people got with the genre of music playing; she didn't like the idea of grinding or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Aladdin looked up smiling as the music changed. He pulled the Princess close and began moving with her too the music. "Now that's what I call timing." He joked grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Jarod laughed and nodded. He held onto her hand and pulled her back but not against him. "Then we can be different and just keep dancing the way we were. Unless you would like to do something else?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Penelope let out a light, somewhat nervous laugh. Yes, the music had changed just in that instant. She bit her lip, not exactly sure how good her dancing was. Actually, not exactly sure how to dance at all. She was quite horrible at this; at least with Charming, they weren't trying to dance well.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Audrey smiled. "That works fine with me." She said, enjoying how she felt in his arms.

She blushed lightly, before mentally shaking herself. Stop... She told herself. You're not that kind of girl...

She didn't notice, but she let out a little disappointed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Jarod smile slipped when he felt his lovely partner sigh in his arms. "What's 'amater mob princess?" He asked. He hoped he hadn't done something wrong to make her not want to dance with him. She felt so right in his arms he just didn't want to let her go at all.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:32 pm

“It better not count,” he grinned, “That would mean you would start to expect more from me.”

He flinched as the music changed, “Now this, I know I can’t dance to,” He would be able to bullshit his way through any slow, ballroom style dance but anything faster that required any form of co-ordination he could just forget about. He would end up flat on his face in an instant.

Despite not being able to dance to the wild music that was currently flooding the great hall, Dean was rather reluctant to remove his arm from its position around her waist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Aladdin grinned down at the Princess. His hand slipped up her back as he helped her moved sensually to the beat of the music. His hands moved up her back and sides.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Audrey looked up. "Huh?" She asked, before realizing she sighed. "Oh, nothing..." She said, giving him a half smile.

She took note that it didn't seem to reassure her blonde crime lord.

She gave a nervous chuckle. "I guess I'm growing attached to you, but it's only for this one night..." She said, sighing in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 pm

"Yes, Merlin forbid I actually have standards," she teased.

Waycca grinned wickedly at his reaction to the tempo change. "Aw, come on. I'm sure you could do, like, a couple of splits?" She shook her head in amusement and reached up to leave a chaste kiss on his lips. "And I know you can move those hips," she added in an undertone.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Asami grinned broadly when the music finally picked up a bit. Well, more a lot than a bit. It made Asami's foot tap and her hips sway. Now this was her kind of music. "I hope so too, big boy," she said teasingly to her dance partner. "Otherwise, I might just dance away from you and leave you all alone again." She flipped her hair playfully over her shoulder as her feet moved to and fro, getting steadily closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm

"Oh, Eva, hi!" Thank God it had been her that had found him. Jim could see a couple of girls taking advantage of the masks' magic and snagging boys away to dance. Jim considered it lucky he wasn't one of them. "How could you tell it was me, even with the whole mask thing?" he asked. He was surprised she had been able to do it. It looked like nobody else had managed to figure out who anyone else was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next