Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 am

He shrugged, “I dunno, at this point in the movie Bond is usually shooting at someone.” He’d had his fill of that and would prefer not to repeat the experience.

He touched his mask self consciously, to reassure himself that it was still in place. “ Maybe a dance?”

He leaned in close, “Though, I’m horrible at it. Just so you know.”

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 am

Todd grinned, glad this Princess seemed to know the song too. "That is the very one!" He let his 'dance' die down a bit; he didn't want to get sweaty enough that this girl might catch a whiff of him. "We must promote you to Queen so we can say that song was written for you. With those moves, who wouldn't believe it?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 am

Waycca smirked. "I think Batgirl would be doing hand to hand combat by now, so we're both out of luck in that department."

They were already on the designated dancefloor, so dancing did seem like the best option. She grinned teasingly, already swaying a bit to the beat. "Then prove it."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am

Akasha bit her lip nervously when a masked Dorothy walked towards her friend, but when he didn't lash out like she thought he would, she relaxed. The vampire decided that for just one night, she wouldn't worry about Jayden, and would instead try and have some fun. Now if only she could find her other friends...

She walked towards the refreshments table, looking back and forth between the dance floor and her pathway. She picked up a cup of punch, sipping the drink lightly. She tapped her foot and hummed along with the music, her eyes going in every direction. Looking to her left, she noticed a girl in an all white gown and an all white gown and mask. She white haired woman smiled, she loved the Victorian-esque look of the girls dress, it reminded her of her youth. She stepped next to the blonde girl and said, "Quite a party, eh? Seems a bit more tame than the last one, though." She said over the music.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am

Jayden held up a finger to the othr red heads question, pulling out another bottle that the elf had brought him. "I'm from Ireland." He said, "Do you know what this is to me?" He gestured angrily to the bottle, "This is cranberry juice to me. I don't know what the fuck Aliss was thinking, having this wine. It can't even get me drunk! I'm more sober than I was when I got here!" he leaned back in his chair, popping the bottle open with a wand flick. "But, as my dad used to say, a drink is a drink and it must be drunk." With that, he lifted the bottle up and took a large gulp, enjoying the burning feeling down his throat.

With a loud sigh, he slammed the bottle back on the table, his head rolling in the direction of the young woman, "Now, what was your question? Ah, yes, my issues. Well, my dear, my issue, is that I lost my boyfriend in one of the most fucked up way to lose a boyfriend, I'm still wallowing in mourning,self pity, and despair, but my best friend still dragged me to the fucking party in this retarded ass costume, even though I made it known to her that I didn't want to come." He took another swig of wine. "So, that's my problem."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 pm

[Penny will forever be a queen. xD]

Penelope grinned widely. Too bad these dances didn't play muggle music, she'd probably request the song. Still, the Wizard band playing at the moment was bad. It just wasn't the same as the pop-y Dancing Queen that made her giggle. Penelope bit her lip then, smiling still. "Oh?" she questioned. "Is it time for my coronation already? Based upon my amazing dance skills." She laughed. If that was the basis, she'd probably be taken from the royal line. "Being a Queen would be fun..." she paused for a moment, something seemed oddly familiar about that, but she shook off the feeling. "Though being a Princess means I can have all the perks without running a country just yet." She grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Molly raised one of her eyebrows as the stranger pulled another bottle of wine out. "Perhaps that was the point," Molly shrugged about his comment. Professor Rivera probably didn't want anyone to get drunk; however, that didn't make it any less of a pain in the ass. "Though, it must suck. Especially if you're a teacher, which I'm assuming - no details necessary, I enjoy assuming things." She held her hands out in front of her with a small smile. She watched him for a moment as he took another very large gulp. Oh yes, he definitely seemed like an Irishman now.

She jumped a bit, not expecting the slamming of the bottle, but she did not let that deter her. She leaned forward slightly, resting her forearms on the table as she watched him. Moll pursed her lips as he talked. She glanced down at the table, just staring at the non-existent patterns on it. Oh, she knew those feelings. In different ways, but she knew them. To be here after all that, it was hard. Moll ran her tongue over her red lips, out of habit, before glancing back up at the Irishman. "That... is very understandable then. To loose someone... so close to you; the pain you feel can almost seem unbearable and the fact that you're even standing is admirable. I've lost a handful of people close to me myself, never quite a boyfriend-" she had lost a potential... person of interest not too long ago, and the pain of that was slowly turning into a dull numbness, but they hadn't been dating or all that completely close. She annoyed the hell out of him, but she enjoyed talking to him and being around him. "-but the pain is still very similar, I would assume; as you remember, I quite like to assume things." Molly's eyes focused on him, she then let her small hand wrap around her punch cup and then held it out. "Care to share a little of the self-pity wine?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

((Even without know it, Todd always sees her as a queen~))

Todd chuckled, nodding again. "Oh, I see how you work," he said, amused. "You're one of those irresponsible princesses!" His voice had taken on a teasing tone. "Too busy having fun with masked strangers and attending balls. I have to say, I'm pretty fortunate you're not off running a country or else I'd be without a talented dance partner." He finished with a wink that he couldn't be sure was visible behind the mask. Curse this sudden flirtatiousness that had seized him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Aladdin walked in wearing his green archer costume. He walked in grinning excited about the party and maybe the time after too. He walked over to a pretty girl dressed as Cinderella talking to another guy.

He took her hand. He wanted to steal this beautiful girl away.

"Hello there dear Lady." He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed the back. He continued holding her hand.

(If you two want me to leave just say so)
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

[I literally awwed at that. Out loud. Thank god I'm in the room alone, or my family would look at me weird. xD]

"Ah, you've found me out, Mister Charming," Penny inclined her head slightly, the smallest form of an amused smile on her face. "But alas, that is how I am. I don't find anything more amusing than dancing with masked strangers." Penelope did indeed see the wink and hoped desperately that he could not see her blush. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying to hold back her smile as she glanced downward. "Then maybe I'll try to stay as far away from becoming a Queen as possible." She glanced back up at him and was somewhat surprised that she had said that. It was the mask, the anonymity of all of this allowed her to be... dare she even think it... flirtatious.

Penelope blinked when suddenly she felt someone take her hand. She was surprised when it wasn't Charming and looked at a man dressed up in green. Her face pinked over even more as he pressed his lips to the back of her hand. "O-oh... uhm... h-hello there," she stuttered, surprised by the interaction. She was hardly used to such attention and she couldn't help but glanced back at Charming before looking at the green stranger.

[haha, it's fine, made me laugh out loud. Oh Aladdin, and your flirtatious ways. xD]
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Jarod walked in to the great hall dressed in his 50's mobsters costume. He walked over to the punch bowl and took a drink. As he sipped his drink he spotted a beautiful girl dressed as a mobster as well.

He walked over to her just a little nervous. "Hello there. It looks like we match miss." He commented to her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Fiona practically skipped into the party dressed in her Rabbit costume. She took a drink from the table. She then began dancing around happily.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Aladdin smiled up at the lovely girl.

"I apologize for interrupting." He glanced over at the prince charming and gave him a smug look. "But I just had to come and say hello to one of the most beautiful woman at this party." He held her hand patting it gently.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Brieanne had to sit down after a while, a pain in her stomach bothering her. 'C'mon, Lyvie dear,' she thought, running a shaking hand through her hair, 'Please be a good, sleepy little girl for Mommy tonight.. please.'

She knew she was fairly close to her due date, that fact was obvious when she lifted the charm on her 'slimming' gown.. but she knew the feeling. Brieanne knew exactly what to expect, so the surprise wouldn't really be a surprise. She leaned back in her chair, the black gown changing to one of a fluffy silver tulle material. It was shorter than the first, only to her knees, but the ballet shoes laced up to just under them.

Brie crossed her legs, picking at the small plate of food she had gotten from the table, a cautious hand on her stomach. She let out a slightly loud groan and lurched forward in pain, quickly retracting back rubbing her stomach yet again. "Lyvie, you're not cooperating with me here.." she whispered fiercely, sighing once again.

Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Audrey glanced up when she heard someone say something to her. She looked him over, almost laughing at the thought of someone matching with her by pure accident.

"Looks like it." She said, smirking. "Do you find it funny that there really isn't anyone dressed up like any of the usually things that muggles dress up as on Halloween?" She asked, smirking a little.

"We're dressing more like muggles then anything else." She said, before she saw someone walk by in a skimpy peacock costume. "Well... some of us are." She said, rolling her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Jarod almost busted out laughing when he saw the peacock girl.

"I wonder if she know that the male Peacocks are the ones with the colors? I love dressing up as Muggles. I don't know why others don't. This is Halloween after all we should be just about the opposite of what we really are. Otherwise what's the point?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Audrey smirked. "Exactly, my mom said that her family was apart of the mafia way back in the day, so why not show off a little bit of family history?" She asked, tilting her hat.

Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Jarod looked at the lovely girl with a surprised smile.

"That is very cool. I love hearing about that sort of stuff. I picked this because I thought I looked good in it." He took his hat off lightly and spun around grinning.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Audrey laughed as he spun around. "I gotta admit, you do look good." She said, before giving him a playful punch in the arm.

"What about me?" She asked, flipping her collar.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Jarod grinned. "I must admit you are the prettiest crime boss here tonight." He grinned jokingly. He glanced at the dance floor.

"Do you want to dance maybe?" He glanced at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Audrey turned her head away, acting like his comment didn't affect her, but she was actually hiding her blush.

"I'm not much of a dancer." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Jarod shrugged grinning. "Neither am I. On the pulse side since we aren't recognizable no one will know it was us dancing." He smirked at her. He offered her his hand hoping she would take it and dance with him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Tony stood by the punch bowl for awhile, sipping away at his cup hoping he'd recognize someone as they walked by. Or at least someone else might talk to him. Or maybe Billy would show up and he could latch himself to his boyfriend. Sadly, he was merely left a mumbling mess whenever anyone approached and he sighed in relief the moment they left.

The music changed a few times, dropping into different keys and beats. There was a particularly high, quick paced song playing when he noticed a flash of shimmering silver in the corner of his eye. He turned just quick enough to see the dress on one of the girls go from long and sleek black to a short, silver trim. His lips twitched at the display of magic, then he turned away, interest quickly lost. That's when her arm jerked around her face and she looked like she'd be sick.

His fingers wiggled nervously, passing his punch cup between his two hands. In a split-second decision, he gulped down the remainder of his punch, poured out a new cup, and strode over to the girl's side. "H-hey," he murmured, once he was by her side, though his words were lost in the noise of the music. He tried again a little louder. "Hey, are you okay?" He held the punch cup out to offer it to her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm

She crinkled her nose at the thought, before shrugging. "What the heck?" She said, reaching out and taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Miranda slipped into the room quietly, her face hidden by a beautiful white mask, decorated with a silver shimmer. Her dress was white as well, a true Cinderella gown. It had been ages since she had dressed up, and honestly, she felt rather uncomfortable here. But, no one to recognize her. The last time she had gone to something like this not as a chaperone had been with Tony all those years ago. While part of her hoped someone asked her to dance, really a specific someone, her hopes were not high. She knew she wasn't exactly the most attractive woman around and men would not be clamoring for her hand. She sighed and made her way through the crowd before bumping into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry!" she gasped in her soft, sweet voice. "These masks can be quite troublesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next