Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Todd glanced up in surprise when a green-clad fellow appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Oh, goody. He was determined not to seem non+plussed. "Mlle, yeah, the princess is also one hell of a dancer besides her physical beauty," he nodded, smiling, though it was aimed more at the mystery girl than the green boy. He just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:00 am

Jarod took the girls hand and spun her into his chest. He pulled her swiftly onto the dance floor before she could change her mind.

"Wonderful." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:04 am

Fiona felt someone bump into her on the dance floor. She turned and saw a lovely woman dressed as Cinderella.

"I know what you mean about the masks. They can be cumbersome." Fiona then got a fun idea. "Hey why don't you dance with me?" She asked excitedly. She took the other woman's hands and twirled them both around keeping hold of the other woman as she moved to the music.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 am

Aladdin listened to 'Prince charming' and smirked the guy gave him a perfect opening to steal her away.

"Well in that case would the beautiful princess honor me with a dance." He gave an exaggerated bow as he continued holding her hand. He kissed it again and looked up at her pleading almost for her to come away with him.

(Ooc: Hey is Lope wearing the necklace Al gave her? maybe he can figure out it's her? just a thought.)
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 am

"O-oh, no, it's okay..." Penelope offered a small smile, to indicate that she didn't mind that he interrupted. Not that she had wanted to be interrupted, but she didn't mind it all the same. When the green-clad man mentioned that she was the most beautiful girl at the party, Penelope couldn't help but shake her head. No, her was just trying to flatter her; there was no way she was the most beautiful girl at the party. Not in a million years.

Penelope glanced over at Charming once more, as it was now his turn to throw out a comment. Oh my, she was just going to be too flustered to even think here in a moment. Penelope bit her lip slightly, looking down into the green man's pleading eyes. Oh, well, how could she really say no to a dance? She offered a small smile. "U-uhm... s-sure," she looked up at Charming and gave him the smallest shrug and a sympathetic look. "I'll be right back?" She didn't want to end her conversation with him completely. She enjoyed talking with him, it was a lot of fun. She'd try and find him again after this dance with the green man.

[No, she's wearing her mother's necklace tonight]
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:51 am

"Whoa!" Audrey let out, when the man spun her towards him. She looked up at him with surprised brown eyes when she found herself against his chest.

Before she could back out, the man pulled her onto the dance floor. She heard him say "Wonderful," and that made her uneasy.

What was she doing? This wasn't the type of girl she was? She didn't' let guys come in and try to sweep her off her feet.

Wait... Is that what he's doing? She questioned.

She remembered all of those muggle movies that her and her mother watched back when her mother was alive. It was always the ones where the girl was independent and strong, until some guy comes along and sweeps her off her feet.

Audrey didn't want to be like that.

...Or at least, she thought she didn't.

She let out a smile when she realized she was actually having fun dancing with this mysterious man.

Wonder who he is... She thought, before glancing up into the man's beautiful blue eyes.

She almost laughed out loud when she thought it might be Teach.

Then again... She thought, remembering when she first met the bashful teacher on the Quidditch Pitch. Didn't he kinda act like this the first time we met? She wondered, before the man spun her again, making all thoughts she previously had dance out of her mind for that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 am

Jim let out an uneasy breath. He wasn't a big fan of the mask thing at the moment. All he wanted to do was find Evaine and dance with her. But without knowing where she was, it was going to be a bit hard. All he could see were a whirl of dresses and tuxes and costumes. He tugged at his own costume, wishing that he had chosen something a bit fancier. A leather jacket and jeans were good for the motorcycle punk thing he was going for, but it felt drab compared to what everyone else was wearing. He awkwardly leaned against the wall, not sure if he should try to talk to someone or wait for someone to approach him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 am

Aladdin smiled as he pulled her away. He spun her gently bringing her to him. He put one hand on her hip and began taking her around the dance floor in a way that made her dress rise just a few inches making it flutter around her.

"He was right you are a wonderful dancer Princess." he complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 am

Jarod grinned down at the beautiful woman in his arms. This was the only good thing about those dance lessons that his mother had forced on him when he was a boy. He took her around the floor gracefully and while she was dressed in a feminized male costume he felt like he was dancing with the most beautiful princes there tonight.

"You are a much better dancer then you implied earlier." He accused her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:46 am

Penelope's face flushed as she spun around gently before being pulled closer to the green stranger. He had placed one hand on her hip and she instinctively placed one hand on his shoulder. Her heart raced a bit as the danced around the dance floor, led by the stranger.

"Th-thank you," Penelope stuttered a bit, "b-but I'm really only following your lead." She smiled softly, being the modest girl that she was.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 am

Aladdin smiled at her nervousness. "You are far too modest. Some girls even when they try to fallow end up stepping all over their partners feet. You might not have noticed but I am not leading you on a super simple dance. It's not the hardest one I know but this is not a one-two-three, one-two-three dance." He twirled her around and brought her closer to his body grinning. He then dipped her deep and slowly brought her back up in what could only be interpreted as as sensual move.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 am

"Then perhaps you are just a very good leader," Penelope shrugged slightly. She had never really had much experience dancing and was actually rather surprised that she had yet to step on his feet. Penny was then twirled around once more, her heart leaping as she was brought back close to his body. Her blue eyes were a little wider than normal and her face flushed a deep pink once more, which was not helped when he dipped her and brought her back up very slowly. "Y-you're... v-very good at this..." she mumbled slightly, quite flustered.
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 am

Natalie took a deep breath to calm herself before stepping inside the Great Hall, this was her chance, one moment in time where she could be someone else. Someone who wasn’t concerned with grades, someone who didn’t have five little sisters looking to her as a role model.

She touched the mask that concealed the upper half of her face, double checking to make sure that it was still securely in place, and brushed invisible particles from the front of her full skirt.

Despite enjoying the fact that no one knew the face behind the mask, she was still a little self conscious about the way that the bodice of her dress accentuated her bust and reveled more cleavage than she was comfortable with.

”Just breathe through it Nat,” She thought, ”Just enjoy the night before going back to the books.”
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 am

Aquata sauntered around the Great Hall with a smirk on her lips and a hand on her hip. She loved this anonymous masquerade, not that it changed her personality much but it was fun to hide her identity. Not to mention the fact that she loved her costume, with diamonds glinting off every conceivable surface. And the strips of sheer that brushed along her legs. Her mask fit her face comfortably, except for the beads that tickled her cheeks if she moved to quickly.

Hopefully, someone would spike the punch soon enough and then the real fun would start.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 am

Dean raised a brow, watching her dance for a moment, “I told you my weakness and so you decide to use it against me?” He said with mock outrage.

He stepped closer to her and looped an arm around her waist, “Now how is that fair?”

((So sorry, it took so long…had an iffy day yesterday))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 am

Still not knowing what she should have put on she decided on the dress it was more her but thought Jim was going to be in a bikers outfit "Crap!" she shout. Taking the dress off and putting the costume on she sat on her bed pulling the legging over her legs. "Shoes." she mumbled hopping out of bed and put on her red high heels, brushing her hair out cleaning it in light curls she placed her mask on. Eva rushed out of the dorm room, threw the common room and down the stairs. Once she entered the room it didn't take her much time to find Jim, walking over towards him she kissed his cheek "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 am

"Thank you." Aladdin whispered in her ear as he continued leading her around the floor. "My parents had me learning every kind of dance since I was a kid. I like to impress beautiful girls when I come across them." He grinned at her. His hand on her hip moved around and slightly up her back caressing her back gently.

He knew Aquata would be coming in late. She always loved being fashionable like that. He also wondered if and when someone would be spiking the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:13 am

Craig strode in late to the masquerade. He had refused to come, but, after a heated argument with his sister, here he was. He wore dress robes of velvet, a deep green that was almost black. He strode confidently through the crowd of bodies, fingers laced behind his back. His eyes followed the dancing figures calculatingly. Tonight COULD be opportune for him to speak with many of the students without them knowing the exact source. But...he wasn't sure he was ready to risk it. The other two death eaters had already left Hogwarts and his sister was already watching his every move. For now, he would bide his time. Watch and wait.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:58 am

Penelope blushed once more. "Ah, I see," Penny nodded a bit. She squirmed a little bit, somewhat ticklish as his hand caressed her back. Penelope glanced down for a moment, almost as if she was trying to put all of this together. She had not been expecting something like this and was still rather flustered by it.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 am

((Absolutely no problem, and I hope today was better!))

She giggled, an arm going loosely around his neck. "You should know by now that fairness is not my top priority," she snickered. "If anything, I'll have to keep your weakness in mind so I can blackmail you one day. Because I'm sweet and caring like that."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 am

Aladdin smiled at her awkwardness. "You don't have to be so nervous you know. We don't even know each others names you can be whoever you want tonight with not repercussions."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am

"S-sorry," Penelope smiled slightly. She wasn't trying to be, she just wasn't sure why the nervousness was so strong. He was right, though, she could be whoever she wanted to be, but she wasn't sure who she wanted to be. Tonight, she was technically Cinderella, a princess... or, as Charming had put it earlier, the Dancing Queen. "H-habit, I suppose." She shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 am

Aladdin grinned and twirled her around again. "Well it's a habit you should get out of. Tonight your not a student... Your a Princess. You could have or do what every you want. And I'll be a little crude." He smirked at her. "I am including men in that." He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Especially me." He whispered in a husky voice.
"
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 am

Penelope's eyes widened as he whispered into her ear. Her face went full on red at the comment. "O-oh... n-no... I mean... it's just... uhm..." Penelope stuttered. That wasn't exactly something she did... even when she was hidden behind a mask. "I just... P-princesses don't do those kinds of things, so... yeah... I-I think... I'll stay... in, uh, character." Yes, that sounded... logical. It wasn't that she didn't find the green clad man attractive, not that she could see most of his face, as it was hidden behind a mask, but... she just didn't... do those kinds of things. Yet, she didn't want to be rude about it.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:58 am

Right when Jim was wondering what the heck to do, he felt someone kiss his cheek and loop their arm around theirs. Any other time, he would have recognized that it was Evaine, but due to the magic of the masks, all he could see was that it was a female next to him. Who came up with this dumb idea? Seriously? he thought. "Um, masks, I can't...tell who you are," he said, pointing to his own. Of course, the magic could be broken if the wearer said who they were, but Jim didn't want to do that until he found out who the other person was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next