Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Of course, God forbid something go smoothly for Jim for once in his life. Just when he was having fun with Evaine, a loud voice sounded in the room, making goosebumps rise on his arms. It made his heart go cold just listening to it. Images flashed in his head: the Shrieking Shack, heart hammering in his chest as he tried to protect Laura and Lilo, and the shrill laugh of a woman that mixed with Voldemort's words. "Oh God...Eva...it's them." He swallowed, finding himself backing away. "It's the Death Eaters. It has to be. They're here again."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Todd had been about to fire a reply when the gypsy suddenly pulled away, muttering about something she needed to do. He was ready to let the strange moment go - that is, before a wicked voice filled the room, striking him with a pang of horror. Might not return? he thought, flustered and worried. His hands formed nervous fists, eyes darting around the hall for a sign of trouble. That's when he realized how few of then were left. This was bad, very, very bad.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Audrey was just getting into the kiss when the man pulled away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, worrying if she was kissing him wrong or something.

His face was blank, like he couldn't even see or hear her. He started walking away from her. Audrey pulled on his arm, trying to get him to stop.

"Help! Someone!" She shouted, before the man pushed her off of him and didn't glance back at her as he walked away.

Audrey flinched as she hit the ground. She looked up when she heard a voice fill the room. Her eyes widened as she heard that Bellatrix had taken students and teachers.

"Oh no..." She whispered, not noticing the tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Eva glanced back at Jim hearing what he said, shocked her eyes widen as she pushed Jim gently farther in the crowed. "Hey. Lessen." she said in a calm voice cupping her hands over his cheeks "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Not much she thought she could do but she couldn't let anything happen to Jim at all.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Belle was lost in her thoughts, wondering if she was going to spend the rest of the night against the wall, when things were interrupted by the booming voice of a female. And what she said made Belle's heart clench in fear. Was this the work of the Death Eaters again? Belle still remembered the last time she had gotten a hold of some of the students and teachers. Memories of Dean killing Lilo before her eyes and getting tortured by the Cruciatus Curse filled her mind, but she shook them away. She wouldn't be a sniveling coward like she was last time. She would stand up, be brave, and make sure the students were safe. That was one of her main jobs as a teacher. Of course, first, she had to say who she was in order to get rid of the spell of the mask she was wearing. No use in trying to make order when nobody knew who she was. "Attention, everyone!" she yelled as loud as she could. "This is Professor Belle Mallery! I need you all to remain calm!" Belle had no idea if she was stepping over some boundaries by taking charge here, but she felt less scared if she at least tried to act confident. "I need all of the staff to gather over here with me, please!" she ordered. Hopefully, if everyone came together, they would be able to figure out what to do next about all this. The last thing they needed was for everyone to panic.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Penelope looked up, still trying to grasp her mind around everything, when Professor Mallery spoke. There weren't many of them left here in the Great Hall and that's what worried her. A lot of the people were taken... a lot of the people may not- Penelope gulped. Oh Merlin, she hoped everyone she knew was safe. Todd... Brieanne... Jim and Evaine. She hadn't met many people, but those she had, she didn't want to be in harms way. Penny bit her lip, wrapping her arms around herself for a moment. She glanced over and noticed Charming. She took in a deep breath before making her way over to him. His face might not be familiar to her as she couldn't actually see him, but he was technically a familiar face. "H-hi," her voice was breathless and she wasn't really sure what else to say, but she just didn't want to stand alone. She looked away, down at the floor. She had a very bad feeling about all of this... a very, very bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Todd hadn't seen her approach, so he was surprised when he realized someone was speaking to him. "Princess," he breathed, blinking at her as he struggled to process everything. He was relieved, at least, that this mystery girl was safe. "A-are you okay?" Hardly a good question considering the circumstances, but his brain was trying to keel up with all the event. Are my friends okay? Where is Penny? Brie? Jim or Eva? He fiercely wished he'd met up with them all sooner; at least then he'd know if they were alright.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:32 pm

"I'm not sure..." Her voice was very quiet. "I'm not sure where anyone is... how could..." she bit her lip. It wasn't as if he would have the question she wanted to ask. How could something like this happen? She glanced around at the students, all moving closer together to one another and full of worry and fear. She almost wanted to take her mask off and reveal herself, but she wasn't exactly who she could trust... and she feared being a muggle born could greatly put her at risk. "W-what about you?" She looked back up at Charming. "Are you... okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Brie stood up and backed into a corner, pressing her hands against the cold stone wall. She felt as if she was going to drop to her knees any second and beg forgiveness. To who, she didn't know; she just needed redemption, and she couldn't have it. The Mark was prominent on her arm, so she quickly covered it with her black glove, not wanting anyone to know. It didn't matter if the others could tell who she was or not; if they saw, it was over. The questions would be asked, the answer would be given, and she'd be done for.

The shivers took over her body again, and she had to put her arms around herself to keep from lashing out. Her favorite song came to mind, and she started to sing it softly, sounding terrified.. and she couldn't help it.

"I'm a silhouette asking every now and then, is it over yet, will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own.. but the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone.
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home."

Her mind immediately went to Jim, Evaine, Todd, and Penelope. God, how she hoped they were okay. She scanned the room for a moment, trying to see if she could tell who was who.. and no luck. 'Just gotta wait it out,' she thought to herself, keeping close to the aforementioned wall.

(The song is Silhouette by Owl City, and it just describes Brie and this situation I'm going in so much that I cannot. </3 MY POOR HEARTTT.)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Worrying about Jim not wanting him to panic at a time like this then their was Brie who was pregnant no doubt this is healthy for the baby being under this much stress. "Jim shuu." she said gently running her hands threw his hair. Looking around she wonder if everyone was alright. Brie, Todd, Penny "Jim we need to lessen to Miss Mallery alright. Come lets see if we can try finding the others?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Jim swallowed, trying to get a grip. But he could feel himself getting more scared by the second. What if the Death Eaters put the Imperius Curse on him again? What if he hurt one of his friends again? What if he killed someone this time? He could feel his hands start to shake, despite Evaine's words. "Eva, I have to get out of here," he said, his voice strained. "I can't stay here. I can't let them find me. I can't let them make me hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Taking his shaking hands "If you leave they will find you Jim and them what?" she said frowning "I'm not going to lose you so your staying by me even if i have to get Miss mallery to help making sure you don't take off and do something." Eva didn't want Jim to leave yes he was scared and worried but if he left now with all this chaos who knows what might happen to him. "Please I'm begging you stay by me I promise to keep you safe."

If he knows hoe stubborn she is about not leaving him when she knew about his werewolf and all the other things they have done he should know she won't let him out of her site.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Tony had just managed to get the girl's attention when she began to scream. He couldn't even manage a word as she leaped to her feet and another voice joined hers, loud and looming. Commanding attention.

Soon students were screaming and the girl was staggering into a corner. Noise floated over itself, screams crashing against one another and filling the entire space. Tony tried to shove his hands against the sides of his face in some vain attempt to cover his ears, but his hands wouldn't move. They simply hung by his side, limp and unresponsive.

He had only a moment to consider the implication before a familiar tugging at the back of his mind drew his attention. His lips pressed together and his shoulders drooped. He could feel his mouth run dry and all of a sudden he felt tired. Like he was half asleep as he walked among the chaos of the room, slipping through an exit unnoticed. He remembered this feeling. Like a doll or a puppet. He remembered--

He was gone. Vanished down the steps into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Jim shook his head at first, wanting nothing more than to find some place to hide and never come out again. But even though he wanted to run, his feet felt rooted to the spot and his hands gripped Evaine's all the tighter. He had to have faith in her. If anyone could keep him from hurting someone, it was her. After all, he had snapped out of his curse after he had hurt her, thanks to the bond that they shared. He nodded mutely, not trusting himself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Todd watched her closely, reassuring himself that she didn't seem hurt. Of course, he didn't know her enough to justify caring so much, but it wasn't like he could help any of his other friends right now. "I'm...worried," he sighed, anxiety plaguing his thoughts. "For my friends and everyone mostly, but..." He managed a weak smile to her and nodded slowly. "Good that you're not...taken, though." He could only wish others had been so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Penelope nodded. She understood that to the max. Worry was taking over every inch of her. She was so very glad that her brother had decided to stay home. She probably would have passed out from more worry and anxiety if she didn't know where he was. She flicked her blue eyes up towards him and reciprocated the weak smile. "Y-yes, you too... I'd hate it if my, uh, dance partner had been taken before we could compete." She was trying to lighten the mood, distract herself a little, but her voice was void of all humor and it really seemed futile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:00 pm

evaine felt him tighten his grip worried about him so much but they didn't have time to panic at all and if he took off she would have went after him anyways. Sighing seeing he agreed with her she hugged him "Good.' she mumbled "So i don't have to knock you out just for you to stay with me?'
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:12 pm

((Don't forget to post for your other characters in their cells and what-not. There's a good chance that some inactive characters will get killed off.))

Jim buried his face into Evaine's shoulder, trying to calm down. He had to stop thinking the worst about everything. Until things went down the drain, he had to think positively, try to keep his wits about him. How could he protect his friends when he was panicking like a child? "No. I'll...stay." His hand wrapped around hers and he kissed it, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Time passed and Brieanne had long since sat on the ground, aimlessly leaning on the wall. She felt drained of all her energy, and it was a wonder how she was even awake and alert still. The baby had been kicking the crap out of her almost the entire time, and it was taking every ounce of willpower for the young mother to just keep herself from falling asleep. She couldn't sleep, not with Death Eaters roaming around. And then she remembered..

She was one.

Tears came to her eyes, a few sliding down her cheeks as she wrapped her hands around her stomach, watching two presumed couples huddle together. It looked sweet, but she wasn't really thinking about the romance part.. she was thinking about something far more complicated.. and it didn't help the panicked and stressful feelings she was enduring.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm

((thanks for reminding me XDD.)

She felt his head buried in her shoulders, frowning seeing how scared he was she rubbed the back of his head gently. Hating to see him like this at all she pulled away smiling at him "I don't want them taking you from me if you leave.." she mumbled, looking around she felt a little panicky but keep her cool down. Feeling Jim kill her hand she quickly peeked him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Miranda froze when the voice boomed through the Great Hall. Her blood went cold, and she hardly even noticed her unexpected dance partner had disappeared. She lifted the hem of her gown from the floor and hurried to the center of the room. No other teacher seemed to be taking control. Panic had to be avoided. Her eyes scanned the room for any teachers, but it wasn't as though she could really tell in their masks. She noticed a group of scared young Ravenclaws. [I'm just putting that so you know who she's talking about. She still doesn't recognize everyone]
She heard Belle's voice but chose to ignore it. Her specialty lay not with finding the bigger problem which is what the other teachers would surely be doing, but taking care of individuals. She glided gracefully over to them.
"Everyone okay over here?" she asked in her soft voice. "Everything is going to be alright."
She didn't even realize it, but her wand was suddenly in her hand, gripped tightly. She then realized they might not be able to recognize her.
"This is Professor Melgrove by the way," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Jim let out a nervous breath through his teeth. He felt a little more calm now. And he realized that just standing here wasn't going to do much. He needed to find his friends and try to protect them as best he could. "Well, first things first, if we want to find Todd and Brie, we need to say who we are so the spell gets taken off these masks," he said. He kept his hand around Evaine's as he called out to the remaining students "Todd? Brie? This is James Hawkins, over here!" He waved his hand over the crowd of people, hoping they would be able to see him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Evaine had a confused look on her face when he said James? snacking her face she felt stupid not remembering that was his real name and Jim was just his nickname "I almost forgot your name was James." she breathed out a chuckle. Clearing her throat raised her free hand waving around "Todd, Brie, Valerie! It's Evaine Moonblood." she called out feeling bad she almost forgot about the little girl "I hope Val is alright.. she might be fourteen she's still a kid at heart after all." she looked over at Jim.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 am

Brie heard Jim and Evaine's voices and they instantly stood out to her. Taking care to not stand up too quickly, she made her way over to them, not wanting to shout her name out loud. As soon as she got near them, she spoke, "Brieanne Devereaux. Thank Merlin you guys are okay.. I've been having a fit all evening.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 am

Jim sighed in relief when he saw Brieanne walk over to them and tell her who she was. At least she was safe and hadn't gotten captured. "Okay, one down, now we just need to find Todd," he muttered, wishing that he could just spot him rather than wait for him to find them. What if he was one of the people that got captured? Jim didn't want to think about it. "Are you okay Brie? You holding up alright?" Jim knew that too much stress on Brieanne while she was pregnant wasn't a good thing, and he wanted to do his best to prevent that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next