Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Halloween Masquerade - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Todd glanced over his shoulder, thinking he heard his name being called by familiar voices. He turned to Princess and exhaled slowly. "I think I hear my friends, Princess - I'll be back in a second, okay?" he said, offering one more small smile before wading through the crowd in the direction he figured the voices had been coming from. And yes - there they were, announcing their names loudly and waving their arms. "Todd Cross, present," he murmured, coming up beside Brie, who he'd just heard say her own name moments before. "Is everyone alright?" It was such a relief to see them all present, but he still didn't know where Penny was, a thought that terrified him.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:59 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.. I just feel utterly ill, and Lyvie's killing me," Brie said, eyes glancing down to her gloved right arm which concealed the very thing that was making her feel so off. "Wait.. where's Penelope?" she asked, looking around in worry. "Have you seen her, Todd?"
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Penelope nodded at Charming. "Okay," she said softly. That was good, though, if he had really heard his friends. Penny bit her lip, looking around for a moment before taking a seat in an empty chair. She was almost afraid to find out who was here, because that would also tell her who wasn't, and she wasn't sure she wanted to find that out just yet. Penelope let out a small sigh and gently rubbed her forehead, trying to keep herself calm. Everything was going to be alright - it was slowly becoming her mantra, though she wasn't sure if she actually believed it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Jim bit his lip in worry. "Maybe we should sit you down somewhere," he said to Brieanne. "Will that help?" Jim wished he could take her back to the common room and lay her down with something warm to drink, but it looked like they were stuck here until the missing people were found. Then again, he hardly knew anything about how to help pregnant women. Would a warm drink just make things worse? Jim almost wished his mother were here to help them out. But when Brieanne asked about Penelope, he found himself looking around for her before remembering that he wouldn't be able to identify her by sight. "She's gotta be around her somewhere," he muttered. He refused to believe that the Death Eaters would take someone as sweet as Penelope. Then again, Death Eaters were capable of anything. Brieanne was proof enough of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9